Legendary
Kin
9,012💸
Kumi
3,787💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
The reason?
It's a scum move. The desire to win it's stronger at wolves. At a final of a game the one who shows the biggest desire to win and fights more is scum.
This is what my mentor taught me.
I can only confirn it atm because i only see it clearly afterwards.
But i saw it at Sagebee and now at you. It's a matter of time and experience until i will see it sooner.

Reactions: Ansatsuken

Ansatsuken

Supreme
Kin
4,798💸
Kumi
649💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Awards
It's a scum move. The desire to win it's stronger at wolves. At a final of a game the one who shows the biggest desire to win and fights more is scum.
This is what my mentor taught me.
I can only confirn it atm because i only see it clearly afterwards.
But i saw it at Sagebee and now at you. It's a matter of time and experience until i will see it sooner.
And I never shown to "fight more" in this game. What I did is following my 'read' of the game and I 'believe' Master is the scum. You both voted him first before my post arrived. It because at the time you and Alubama casting your vote on Master I'm still writing and posting other thing but I still managed to cast my vote at the last minute and there's no way I can retracted my vote in that little time.

So what your mentor has taught you not actually present on me.
Post automatically merged:

So its not about my actions but about Master. And what have you saw on Master that you think he's not scum?

Michelle

Legendary
Kin
9,012💸
Kumi
3,787💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
And I never shown to "fight more" in this game. What I did is following my 'read' of the game and I 'believe' Master is the scum. You both voted him first before my post arrived. It because at the time you and Alubama casting your vote on Master I'm still writing and posting other thing but I still managed to cast my vote at the last minute and there's no way I can retracted my vote in that little time.

So what your mentor has taught you not actually present on me.
I see the difference between you as town and you in this game, posting your vote in the last minute.
It was very clear for me. You'll see in the future.

Ansatsuken

Supreme
Kin
4,798💸
Kumi
649💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Awards
Last hour is a diff thing than last minute. You voted in last minute for us to not have a reaction speed good enough.
I saw this tactic before at FTF
I type using smartphone and not a proper keyboard plus slow internet. So its slower. 1 minute in turbo equal to 1 hour in 24hrs game.

And what is FTF?

But that's not what I'm curious about, its what you saw on Master that you think he is not scum?

Status
Not open for further replies.