Supreme
Kin
8💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Awards
-Any generic Mokuton projectile blocks Kamui Shuriken.
-Blocking LoS prevents Kamui from hitting him.
-SS destroys PS.
-Flower World ends it after that.

Rikudou Tobi

Legendary
Kin
543💸
Kumi
618💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Logical: Dms kakashi wins, just look how useful kaguya's strongest attacks were against him.
Hardcore fanboys: Hashirama mokuton can do what it's never been able to do before, shinsusenjuu>>>everything in the universe because of ass backwards stupid logic. Excuse me wait, there is no logic so "bias" would be the best substitute.

Mellanoma

Elite
Kin
38💸
Kumi
24💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Can Kakashi Kamui the entire buddah?

You must be registered for see images

Also Kakashi's eyes can't visually spot the real Hashirama who can hide within any form of his mokuton.

I favor kakashi in this fight simply because of Kamui mechanics however I see Hashirama potentially winning depending on Kamui snipe.

Rikudou Tobi

Legendary
Kin
543💸
Kumi
618💴
Trait Points
0⚔️

Also Kakashi's eyes can't visually spot the real Hashirama who can hide within any form of his mokuton.

I favor kakashi in this fight simply because of Kamui mechanics however I see Hashirama potentially winning depending on Kamui snipe.
:lol you used a pixel image to try and prove a point about size disregarding the fact that the perspective image all these scans are way off. Like the island turtle. The island turtle is able to contain a full hachibi, kurama, and a squid that's the same size as hachibi yet you're implying that it's smaller than the juubi and shinsusenju? Since when did these things become as big as an island?

Eng nawashi

Regular
Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️

1 Ms Kakashi with one kuarma cloak from Naruto said he would make the Juibi vanish ,the same cloak was given to thousands of shinobies which in return means that Kakashi with much less than one thousandth of Half Kuarma chakra was going to warp the entire Juibi.I highly doubt and so you should that the chakra Obito absorbed from JJ Madara was less than one thousandth of Half Kuarma's Chakra .so yeah there is a big chance that Kakashi can warp the Buddaha or even a big portion of it .

and even if he can't I still think kakashi can win by simply getting out of Buddha's reach with PS then he creates any enough distraction using kamui shrukiens that he follows up by double teleporting behind Hashirama above his Buddha then kills him with kamui raikeri thrust .

Last edited:

Eng nawashi

Regular
Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
:lol you used a pixel image to try and prove a point about size disregarding the fact that the perspective image all these scans are way off. Like the island turtle. The island turtle is able to contain a full hachibi, kurama, and a squid that's the same size as hachibi yet you're implying that it's smaller than the juubi and shinsusenju? Since when did these things become as big as an island?
Buddaha can hold Kuarma with one hand. that says much for its size and even then its main body is still scaled smaller than the turtle island .jiubi can flick a TTB with its finger and can throw away both kuarma and hachibi with his palm which also says much for its size and even then jiubi's main body is also scaled smaller than the turtle island.even including the tails ,jiubi is still shown to be overall smaller than the turtle island .

I think this image is sufficiently accurate .

Tantalus Thief

Elite
Kin
385💸
Kumi
36💴
Trait Points
0⚔️

1 Ms Kakashi with one kuarma cloak from Naruto said he would make the Juibi vanish ,the same cloak was given to thousands of shinobies which in return means that Kakashi with less than one thousandth of Half Kuarma chakra was going to warp the entire Juibi.I highly doubt and so you should that the chakra Obito absorbed from JJ Madara was less than one thousandth of Half Kuarma's Chakra .so yeah there is a big chance that Kakashi can warp the Buddaha or even a big portion of it .

and even if he can't I still think kakashi can win by simply getting out of Buddha's reach with PS then he creates any enough distraction using kamui shrukiens that he follows up by double teleporting behind Hashirama above his Buddha then kills him with kamui raikeri thrust .
what if Hashirama merges with the buddha like how Madara merged with the wood branch so he could impale tsunade? That would counter Kakashi's move in your post to kill Hashirama right?

Eng nawashi

Regular
Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
what if Hashirama merges with the buddha like how Madara merged with the wood branch so he could impale tsunade? That would counter Kakashi's move in your post to kill Hashirama right?

Yes it would But there is no evidence that he can control mouktun and Buddha while he is fully merged with mouktun .
What do you think about my explanation for kakashi warping Buddha or big portion of it ?

Last edited:

Rikudou Tobi

Legendary
Kin
543💸
Kumi
618💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Buddaha can hold Kuarma with one hand. that says much for its size and even then its main body is still scaled smaller than the turtle island .jiubi can flick a TTB with its finger and can throw away both kuarma and hachibi with his palm which also says much for its size and even then jiubi's main body is also scaled smaller than the turtle island.even including the tails ,jiubi is still shown to be overall smaller than the turtle island .

I think this image is sufficiently accurate .

No it's not. The island in the pixel is smaller than the shinsesenju and the jyubi. The turtle alone can carry the shinsusenju and kurama all at once, and what I'm seeing here doesn't add up because the perspectives are not the same for each image.

Tantalus Thief

Elite
Kin
385💸
Kumi
36💴
Trait Points
0⚔️

Yes it would But there is no evidence that he can control mouktun and Buddha while he is fully merged with mouktun .
What do you think about my explanation for kakashi warping Buddha or big portion of it ?
If Madara could still cast susanoo while merged with the wood branch shouldn't hashirama still be able to use chakra to control it or something idk. I think he could warp a portion of it. When did Kakashi say he'd make the entire juubi vanish. Not too knowledgeable with size. I only remember him trying to take out Juubi's head.

Last edited:

Eng nawashi

Regular
Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
No it's not. The island in the pixel is smaller than the shinsesenju and the jyubi. The turtle alone can carry the shinsusenju and kurama all at once, and what I'm seeing here doesn't add up because the perspectives are not the same for each image.
The turtle island is clearly shown to be bigger than both Juibi's body (without its tails ) and Buddha's body (without its extra arms) .juibi with its tails is clearly shown to occupy similar area but its overall volume is smaller as well .Buddha with its extra arms is shown to be bigger though which doesn't contradict with what was shown in the manga .based on what The turtle island is much bigger the whole Buddha or even as big as it? You overrate this turtle size bro.

We have about four clues about the turtle island's size ,three against and only one for .
-it was shown to dwarf biju in size.which is the only thing that works for it but isn't enough to say that it is much bigger than whole Buddha with its extra arms or jiubi when both Buddha's body and Juibi's body themselves were shown to easily dwarf biju as well .
-Manda II was shown to be almost as long as the island extends .
-Hiudura explosion was shown to be easily bigger than the island
-Ohnoki was shown to lift the turtle with one hand .
Now I think that Buddha's body (without its extra arms) can rival the turtle in size .

BenjerminGaye

Legendary
Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Awards
If Madara could still cast susanoo while merged with the buddha shouldn't hashirama still be able to use chakra to control it or something idk. I think he could warp a portion of it. When did Kakashi say he'd make the entire juubi vanish. Not too knowledgeable with size. I only remember him trying to take out Juubi's head.
he said it after he got naruto's chakra cloak.
When he attempted to warp the gedo mazo head that was with his own chakra. No boosts.

Eng nawashi

Regular
Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
If Madara could still cast susanoo while merged with the buddha shouldn't hashirama still be able to use chakra to control it or something idk. I think he could warp a portion of it. When did Kakashi say he'd make the entire juubi vanish. Not too knowledgeable with size. I only remember him trying to take out Juubi's head.

I guess you are right then this would counter the move I suggested very well .
So it is either Kakashi has enough chakra to create a massive enough Kamui to disable Buddaha's arms or most of it then kills him with PS which is very possible since Kakashi with far less chakra than one thousandth of a small portion of Half kuarma chakra was going to warp the entire Juibi or ,if Kakashi can't , then it would eventually come down to the non avatar fight where Kakashi can't kill Hashirama who can merge with ground or mouktun and spam clones while Hashirama can't kill Kakashi due to Intangibility since Hashirama's only arguable attack against intangibility is FTW which kakashi can counter by phasing most of the time through the ground while he can hold off his breath whenever he comes up to attack .so it would end up One of them outlasting the other.

He said he would make the juibi vanish ,wipe out the Juibi in other traslations. the one Kakashi said he would rip his head off was The Gedo Mazu and that was before taking Kuarma chakra .

By the way, what do you think about my thread Rin Sasuke and DMS Kakashi ?

Last edited:

Tantalus Thief

Elite
Kin
385💸
Kumi
36💴
Trait Points
0⚔️

I guess you are right then this would counter the move I suggested very well .
So it is either Kakashi has enough chakra to create a massive enough Kamui to disable Buddaha's arms or most of it then kills him with PS which is very possible since Kakashi with far less chakra than one thousandth of a small portion of Half kuarma chakra was going to warp the entire Juibi or ,if Kakashi can't , then it would eventually come down to the non avatar fight where Kakashi can't kill Hashirama who can merge with ground or mouktun and spam clones while Hashirama can't kill Kakashi due to Intangibility since Hashirama's only arguable attack against intangibility is FTW which kakashi can counter by phasing most of the time through the ground while he can hold off his breath whenever he comes up to attack .so it would end up One of them outlasting the other.

He said he would make the juibi vanish ,wipe out the Juibi in other traslations. the one Kakashi said he would rip his head off was The Gedo Mazu and that was before taking Kuarma chakra .

By the way, what do you think about my thread Rin Sasuke and DMS Kakashi ?
ok. I see what you're talking about. Could Hashirama try to prevent that by using mokuton to block it or would it happen too quickly.

also not sure on who wins in sasuke v kakashi, but I think I lean torwards kakashi a bit.