Shodaime Swagkage

Regular
Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
I've been spending this week keeping up on a manga called "Kuroko no Basket". It's a manga based on high school life, basketball and comedy. I love it <3. I can't wait to see what will happen between Seirin High and Kaijo High. Kise's perfect copy is just boss and Kuroko just keeps developing more skills like nothing. Kagami going into the zone is beast but I don't know how much it would do against Akashi's emperor eye.

I want to discuss with those who have read it and influence others to read. So if you read it, feel free to post:D

Drakengard

Veteran
Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Well chapter 1 is done - I like the symbolism used for light vs. darkness (or shadows in this case). Reminds me of the whole Hiruzen-Danzo idea. I was a bit confused reading the chapter at first w/ some of switching scenes but I got back on track after awhile xD

Shodaime Swagkage

Regular
Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Well chapter 1 is done - I like the symbolism used for light vs. darkness (or shadows in this case). Reminds me of the whole Hiruzen-Danzo idea. I was a bit confused reading the chapter at first w/ some of switching scenes but I got back on track after awhile xD
It's confusing at the start but it gets interesting when Kagami starts facing the Generation of Miracles.

vincaocao

Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
I've been spending this week keeping up on a manga called "Kuroko no Basket". It's a manga based on high school life, basketball and comedy. I love it <3. I can't wait to see what will happen between Seirin High and Kaijo High. Kise's perfect copy is just boss and Kuroko just keeps developing more skills like nothing. Kagami going into the zone is beast but I don't know how much it would do against Akashi's emperor eye.

I want to discuss with those who have read it and influence others to read. So if you read it, feel free to post:D
The climax of Seirin VS Kaijo is gonna be so epic, Kuroko and Kise subbing in both at the same time :D
Let's see if Kagami/ Kuroko can match up against Kise's perfect copy, cos in the first quarter Kise single handedly pwned them, but still it would be hard since Kaijo is down by double digit points :p