(Discussion) - Boruto 53 - Palace of the Dragon King

PowerMix160

Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
In today's episode, Urashiki said to Toneri when he froze him that he will send him to "The Palace of the Dragon King" ... Now if you guys remember, Kawaki said to Boruto that "he will send him to the same place where he sent the Seventh Hokage". Are these two related somehow? Are those seals that Boruto and Kawaki have some power that can do this? And what do you think is that strange place that Urashiki talked about? I want to hear your thoughts!
You must be registered for see images

You must be registered for see images

Last edited:
Reactions: Reboryushon

Reviewing Logic

Elite
Kin
0💸
Kumi
-6💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Someone on NF posted the folklore

The name comes from the folklore of Urashima Taro, who spent three days in the Dragon Palace but learned after returning to the outside world that 300 years had passed. He's given a box and told not to open it, but when he inevitably does, he rapidly ages and becomes an old man.
Platupus from NF also posted this info from a link
In some legends, on each of the four sides of the palace it is a different season, and one day in the palace is equal to a century outside its boundaries. The most famous legend about the palace concerns Urashima Tarō's visit to Ryūgū-jō for three days.

uhmusddy

Veteran
Kin
38💸
Kumi
15💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
It seems the “time freeze” ability is actually more of an overlapping dimension type thing

I must admit this foreshadowing is good, reminds me of his kingdom hearts foreshadows

drop a bunch of hints that don’t really connect yet then after some time boom drop one little piece of info that can potentially link it all together