[Discussion] Discussion about Dragon....

loj

from the east blue
Immortal
Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Who knows XD by the way Oda is portraiting him I wouldn't be surprised.He must be really strong.Especially if he is a wind logia.

Liquid Snake

Veteran
Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Well I think he is because of how ppl fear him I think he can beat kaido and is on the same lvl as shanks I just don't believe kaido is the strongest alive

nandachikara

Legendary
Kin
4💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
i think you are an idiot every thread you make yourself look dumb and dumber he meant is Dragon as strong as them or same level
i misunderstood the thread...and you think i care wtf you think buzz off,look i know your jimmies was rustled earlier but please dont be a keyboard warrior...i don't have time for a kid like you with mummy issues.

Monxstaa

Supreme
Kin
31💸
Kumi
202💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
i misunderstood the thread...and you think i care wtf you think buzz off,look i know your jimmies was rustled earlier but please dont be a keyboard warrior...i don't have time for a kid like you with mummy issues.
dam im so hurt i didnt intended to be a Keyboard warrior i just hate you bro like for Real tho like eveytime i see you, i have the Argue to swear or Neg rep you! i swear yu have no logic whats so ever you failed with that Theory of yours earlier xD that shit was Trash like i dont think you even watch op tbh and the Fact that you like uchihas makes me hate you more.

Last edited:

nandachikara

Legendary
Kin
4💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
dam im so hurt i intended to be a Keyboard warrior i just hate you bro like for Real tho like eveytime i see you, i have the Argue to swear or Neg rep you! i swear yu have no logic whats so ever you failed with that Theory of yours earlier xD that shit was Trash like i dont think you even watch op tbh and the Fact that you like uchihas makes me hate you more.
is it a crime to like uchihas? well naruto is my favourite character....am sorry and sad for you that you think bashing me would change anything....well it won't, so go crawl back into your sad hole you call a life.

Monxstaa

Supreme
Kin
31💸
Kumi
202💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
is it a crime to like uchihas? well naruto is my favourite character....am sorry and sad for you that you think bashing me would change anything....well it won't, so go crawl back into your sad hole you call a life.
really did you go back in the 90s to get them jokes... suck out *** please dont try to be smart btw im not smart also anyways i hate you and your Threads