Yahcob13

Veteran
Kin
4,302💸
Kumi
2,619💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
If disappearing rasengan was used in the original series everyone would cry Kamui! But since its in the new series everyone cries asspull! Well for all you greatness deniers here's your disappearing handkerchief. So you can cry your eyes out.

As was stated in my Bobito Greatness thread. Obito's kamui ability has resurfaced in Boruto and is activated through his lightning style. But there is is another aspect that is different also. The kamui dimension has been expanded. Let me explain..

Before Obito died he kamui'd into Kaguya's dimensions. He was also able to send chakra from pure land to Kakashi. All this was done using his eyes. These feats connected him to the Otsutsuki s/t and pure land.

Now that he has reincarnated as Boruto these experiences are unconsciously stored as past life experiences. This is why he activates abilities unconsciously.

Now remember when Boruto defeated Momoshiki and he could still see him? Why is that? Far as I know the byakugan doesn't allow you to see dead people nor did Boruto have byakugan activated at the time. When Obito died he was still in the 10 jin form as the embodiment of the So6P. This is why Boruto "strongly inherited Otsutsuki powers". Plus being half Hyuga helps alot. But it still doesn't explain why he could see Momoshiki does it?

In order for Obito to give chakra to Kakashi he had to find some sort of medium to connect the living and dead dimensions. Since this was done before he finally rested in peace it is stored as an past life memory for Boruto. Therefore with his new form and dojutsu Bobito is able to perceive and communicate with the dead via the shinigami dimension!

The Jougan looks like the eyes of someone who was Edo Tensei'd. Obito learned to connect the living and dead. Bobito is greatness.

I almost forgot to explain the vanishing rasengan. It disappears into the shinigami dimension that overlaps the living and dead dimensions. Its like if a ghost punches you.

Reactions: HowDidIGetPrem

Imp

Regular
Kin
1,692💸
Kumi
35,693💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Awards
That's an elaborate theory to say the least. I believe the answer is much simpler than that: Ikemoto just wanted something different. Elemental rasengans have been exhausted by Naruto, so he came up with that.​