salamander uchiha

Legendary
Kin
9,043💸
Kumi
6,082💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
thx but he meant it as metaphor...i mean they can't be same blood..
No that's not a metaphor, because he was shocked and it was emphasised my ancestor. They can be same blood, it could be he grew up alone because Nazirama killed his family, so he was isolated. Nobody else, not even Itachi calls him my blood or our ancestor.

• Wow
Reactions: minamoto

minamoto

Supreme
Kin
25,811💸
Kumi
11,914💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
No that's not a metaphor, because he was shocked and it was emphasised my ancestor. They can be same blood, it could be he grew up alone because Nazirama killed his family, so he was isolated. Nobody else, not even Itachi calls him my blood or our ancestor.
but many genin refere to hashirama and madara and hagoromo and older ninjas as ancestors...and i think obito was shoked becuz he thought madara should've been dead long time ago....

anyway thx for linking me teh link...

salamander uchiha

Legendary
Kin
9,043💸
Kumi
6,082💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
but many genin refere to hashirama and madara and hagoromo and older ninjas as ancestors...and i think obito was shoked becuz he thought madara should've been dead long time ago....

anyway thx for linking me teh link...
They don't say my ancestor and they're not from teh same clan, Minamoto San! He was shocked, because he knew who Madara(his ancestor) was even though he was forgotten by the world. That's why he emphasised it.

Np, Minamoto San.

• Wow
Reactions: minamoto

minamoto

Supreme
Kin
25,811💸
Kumi
11,914💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
also u could be very much right...lamasander..thx
They don't say my ancestor and they're not from teh same clan, Minamoto San! He was shocked, because he knew who Madara(his ancestor) was even though he was forgotten by the world. That's why he emphasised it.

Np, Minamoto San.
mmmmH...ok thx lot for clarifying things...LAMSANDER BRO!!!!!!!!!...

Reactions: salamander uchiha

Naruto X Hunter

Legendary
Kin
2,304💸
Kumi
1,263💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Awards
He could be the decendants of one of Madara's cousins. Assuming he had any.

Reactions: UCHIHAKUNOICHI