Supreme
Kin
805💸
Kumi
1,401💴
Trait Points
80⚔️
[Katon: Pirittokuru no Tankyuu] - Fire Release: Hot Pursuit
Gathering large amounts of my fire chakra into my arms, I then channel it down to my hands, to which when I feel the correct amount of chakra, I perform the dragon  tigers seal, slamming my hand on the ground releasing the chakra into a singlur line of fire pillars which travel to the clone and incinerates it

[Katon : Bakuretsu Honoo Katana No Jutsu] - Fire Release : Explosive Flame Blades Technique
Igniting my arms on fire, I quickly channel my chakra into, them, making them even hotter ,then before , now manipulating my chakra, I swiftly channel them to travel towards the clone and strike him. As the second one comes, I manipulate it to shape into ropes of fire and burn the SOB and melt him alive

[Doton : Kichigai Gurando] - Earth Release : Mad Ground
Channeling my chakra into my hands, I create a mass amount of earth chakra, slamming my hands onto the ground and with that done, I create 10 earth sharks which swim around the target, to which the sharks strikes and eat away away at the clone

[ Suiton : Kawariyaku Name] - Water Release : Double Wave
Performing a set of 4 handseals, I channel my chakra into the water below me and the clone, and with a swing of my arms, I cross them over and slam the water onto the target and catching him between the water, trapping him

[Genjutsu: Kusari Naraku] - Illusionary Arts: Chains of Hell
Channeling my chakra into the brain of my target, I perform a single handseal, making it appear as if the ground under you starts to divide into two sections. As the earth opens up more, devilish chains start to appear from the broken earth and crawl out of the abyss, and proceed to wrap around your body , leaving with pain as your body is under pain, the stress causes your head to ache, and leave you open in reality

No questions