DimLord Urza

Regular
Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
For a while now, I've been seeing people that say Madara is greater than Obito in terms of strength and would easily
crush him in a one on one.

However, this may not necessarily be true.

I'll try my best to analyze the strengths and weaknesses of both, and then conclude on a final outcome if they ever
fought.

(Keep in mind this is Edo Madara and Rinne Obito that I am comparing.)

Madara Uchiha

You must be registered for see images

Abilities: Madara possesses a wide range of jutsus, and garners a rather incomparable potential of contending as one of the strongest shinobi currently standing. In regards to ocular strength, he possesses the rinnegan; allotting him for use of the six paths. He also retains the well-reputed tsukuyomi. In terms of other techniques, he possesses wood-based attacks such as the wooden dragon, wood clones, and to top it all off: a perfect Susanoo.

More characteristics: Madara musters himself an advantage in terms of experience and overall strength. He hasn't necessarily shown efficiency in speed, but that is up for debate. At the moment, Madara's high point comes in sheer power, not agility. This power is complemented with the integration of Senju DNA. With an incredible range of defensive and offensive jutsus, Madara is the last person that any shinobi would want to come across.

Obito Uchiha

Abilities: Obito possesses skill in both fire and space/time techniques. Combining both for a powerful, united attack. In regards to ocular strength, Obito possesses both the mangekyou sharingan and the rinnegan. Like Madara, Obito's techniques are enhanced by the implementation of Senju DNA. Obito's strongest technique is arguably kamui, granting him a perfect route of escape and a perfect cover for attack. He is also reputed to retain some rinnegan techniques, but it is unknown how strong or how many he can perform with the quantity of only one rinnegan.

Other characteristics: All around, Obito fights in a defensive manner, waiting for the opportunity to strike. His intelligence grants him a good advantage, and his use of kamui should be feared. In terms of strength, Obito's strength lies in waiting and seizing, rather than smashing and crushing. These traits could be better off in some fights, and worse in others.

So, how would the fight turn out?: All in all, I see Madara holding an advantage here. Although, Obito would not go down quite easily as you would think. Obito's concern here is avoiding Madara's godly attacks. The perfect solution for that is none other than kamui. You might say that Madara has a possible counter for that if he possesses space/time ninjutsu, but for all intents and purposes, I'm going to say he doesn't until he shows it. It may be an assumption, but it is a reasonable one to make for now.
A main question here is whether or not Madara's preta path can absorb a kamui. The answer? Probably. If Obito kamuis himself from a distance, Madara cannot do anything to Obito until he comes back.

How does this work?

1. The jutsu activates. During this phase I see it plausible for Madara to absorb it if he is in range.

2. The jutsu interacts with the spacial and time constructed configuration of reality. Madara has to act fast.

3. Obito teleports himself to another dimension. The jutsu is still active but Madara can no longer interact with
Obito unless he himself goes to that dimension.

4. Obito can't do anything to Madara unless he goes back to the normal dimension.

If Obito tries to attack Madara with a kamui, I simply cannot see it working. There is too much of a time gap for Madara not to react. Also, Madara could probably absorb the attack upon immediate activation on him.

The way I see the fight going: Obito absolutely has no barring on Madara in actual offensive techniques besides kamui. Obito would be unable to use kamui on Madara because Madara could absorb it upon activation. Therefore, Obito would be forced to kamui himself, pray to God for about 10 minutes, and run away. Keeping in mind of Obito's intelligence, he would be aware that Madara is too strong for him currently. He would probably retreat in acknowledgement. This is how I see the fight going. If he didn't retreat, Madara would obviously defeat him.

EDIT: Read Exaar's point. Minato with FTG barely escaped Obito's warping. This has me questioning how fast Madara really would be able to react. Therefore, I'm going to call the winner Obito on the basis of simple reaction time.

Last edited:

Exaar

Legendary
Kin
5💸
Kumi
3💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
For a while now, I've been seeing people that say Madara is greater than Obito in terms of strength and would easily

I'll try my best to analyze the strengths and weaknesses of both, and then conclude on a final outcome if they ever
fought.

Madara Uchiha

Abilities: Madara possesses a wide range of jutsus, and garners a rather incomparable potential of contending as one of the strongest shinobi currently standing. In regards to ocular strength, he possesses the rinnegan; allotting him for use of the six paths. He also retains the well-reputed tsukuyomi. In terms of other techniques, he possesses wood-based attacks such as the wooden dragon, wood clones, and to top it all off: a perfect Susanoo.

More characteristics: Madara musters himself an advantage in terms of experience and overall strength. He hasn't necessarily shown efficiency in speed, but that is up for debate. At the moment, Madara's high point comes in sheer power, not agility. This power is complemented with the integration of Senju DNA. With an incredible range of defensive and offensive jutsus, Madara is the last person that any shinobi would want to come across.

Obito Uchiha

Abilities: Obito possesses skill in both fire and space/time techniques. Combining both for a powerful, united attack. In regards to ocular strength, Obito possesses both the mangekyou sharingan and the rinnegan. Like Madara, Obito's techniques are enhanced by the implementation of Senju DNA. Obito's strongest technique is arguably kamui, granting him a perfect route of escape and a perfect cover for attack. He is also reputed to retain some rinnegan techniques, but it is unknown how strong or how many he can perform with the quantity of only one rinnegan.

Other characteristics: All around, Obito fights in a defensive manner, waiting for the opportunity to strike. His intelligence grants him a good advantage, and his use of kamui should be feared. In terms of strength, Obito's strength lies in waiting and seizing, rather than smashing and crushing. These traits could be better off in some fights, and worse in others.

So, how would the fight turn out?: All in all, I see Madara holding an advantage here. Although, Obito would not go down quite easily as you would think. Obito's concern here is avoiding Madara's godly attacks. The perfect solution for that is none other than kamui. You might say that Madara has a possible counter for that if he possesses space/time ninjutsu, but for all intents and purposes, I'm going to say he doesn't until he shows it. It may be an assumption, but it is a reasonable one to make for now.
A main question here is whether or not Madara's preta path can absorb a kamui. The answer? Probably. If Obito kamuis himself from a distance, Madara cannot do anything to Obito until he comes back.

How does this work?

1. The jutsu activates. During this phase I see it plausible for Madara to absorb it if he is in range.

2. The jutsu interacts with the spacial and time constructed configuration of reality. Madara has to act fast.

3. Obito teleports himself to another dimension. The jutsu is still active but Madara can no longer interact with

4. Obito can't do anything to Madara unless he goes back to the normal dimension.

If Obito tries to attack Madara with a kamui, I simply cannot see it working. There is too much of a time gap for Madara not to react. Also, Madara could probably absorb the attack upon immediate activation on him.

The way I see the fight going: Obito absolutely has no barring on Madara in actual offensive techniques besides kamui. Obito would be unable to use kamui on Madara because Madara could absorb it upon activation. Therefore, Obito would be forced to kamui himself, pray to God for about 10 minutes, and run away. Keeping in mind of Obito's intelligence, he would be aware that Madara is too strong for him currently. He would probably retreat in acknowledgement. This is how I see the fight going. If he didn't retreat, Madara would obviously defeat him.

Winner: Madara.
Difficulty: Medium. (Only because Obito could kamui himself for a period of time)

You underrate Kamui.

Obito's warping Techs are almost instant, Even minato with FTG barely got away.

Also from what i've seen, Preta cannot absorb kamui, Since Kamui cannot be seen/Touched. If madara cannot see nor touch it, he cannot absorb it.

Reactions: gabe07j

JIRAIYA perv

Elite
Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
madara is stronger than obito (its just that simple) no need to turn it into a game of chess (analyze this attack and this attack) madara's knowledge, power and skill exceeds obito's by far simply because its UCHIHA MADARA ....

Exaar

Legendary
Kin
5💸
Kumi
3💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
madara is stronger than obito (its just that simple) no need to turn it into a game of chess (analyze this attack and this attack) madara's knowledge, power and skill exceeds obito's by far simply because its UCHIHA MADARA ....
If names mean anything then.

Hiruzen > Uchiha Madara simply because he is motherfucking sarutobi hiruzen, the God of all fucking shinobi

JIRAIYA perv

Elite
Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
If names mean anything then.

Hiruzen > Uchiha Madara simply because he is motherfucking sarutobi hiruzen, the God of all fucking shinobi
EXACTLY lol at least in my opinion .... but its not just the names, its also where the character stands in the story and it's statues.

DimLord Urza

Regular
Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
You underrate Kamui.

Obito's warping Techs are almost instant, Even minato with FTG barely got away.

Also from what i've seen, Preta cannot absorb kamui, Since Kamui cannot be seen/Touched. If madara cannot see nor touch it, he cannot absorb it.
I am underrating kamui. There is actually a reason. If I was overrating kamui, the Madara fans would jump on me. Either way, I seem to always be biased and I can never be right no matter what I say.
If Madara can't react to kamui, then Obito wins with easy difficulty. But, kamui is a ninjutsu. Therefore, it follows the procedure of activation, interaction, integration. It can only be countered during activation and maybe interaction because it is still only a jutsu at that point.

Thank you for having common sense. I do believe Obito could definitely decimate Madara if he has no counter to kamui.

Also, thank you for making such a great point on the reaction time. Only now did I realize that Minato reacted at the last second with FTG, but the scene made it seem like it was much longer in duration. Now I'm having second thoughts on Madara's reaction time, you swayed my thoughts completely.

Plus Rep Mister!

Last edited:

DimLord Urza

Regular
Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
interesting..

the OP said Madara wins, but as soon someone said otherwise, you agreed.

It all comes down to how kamui is dealt with. It's really that close.
Also, he came to me with a convincing argument.
It's that simple. Simple math.

I dismissed the reaction time.
That's why I said Madara would win.

Kisameeeeee

Kin
99💸
Kumi
69💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Obito is a Sensory Shinobi, Madara isn't. At least, as far as I'm aware of. Anyway, Obito may win this if he simply uses Whack a Mole Jutsu. Yes, the one he used when messing around as Tobi. He could burrow underground and pop out behind Madara pretty fast, if not instantly, honestly, using Whack a Mole Jutsu he appeared in pretty weird places at fast speeds. Obito could warp Madara into the Kamui Dimension and effectively BFR him. Or, he can, although I'm not exactly sure about this, but I believe he can teleport anyone anywhere just like he can for himself, so theoretically he could warp Madara a few inches above a volcano. But, what I am sure of is that he could summon rods from anywhere on his body, with any amount. so if he manages to get behind Madara, he could summon a whole plethora of rods and impale Madara with them, then sending chakra through the rods to keep him stunned. Just like Madara did with Edo Tobirama, after that, Obito could simply use the Human Path and tear out Madara's soul, deactivating the reanimation. So, just like how it was for Dimlord Urza, this will depend on whether or not Madara could react in time. Also, here's the link to Whack a Mole Jutsu in action in case you need a refresher.
You must be registered for see medias

minamoto

Supreme
Kin
25,811💸
Kumi
11,914💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Obito is a Sensory Shinobi, Madara isn't. At least, as far as I'm aware of. Anyway, Obito may win this if he simply uses Whack a Mole Jutsu. Yes, the one he used when messing around as Tobi. He could burrow underground and pop out behind Madara pretty fast, if not instantly, honestly, using Whack a Mole Jutsu he appeared in pretty weird places at fast speeds. Obito could warp Madara into the Kamui Dimension and effectively BFR him. Or, he can, although I'm not exactly sure about this, but I believe he can teleport anyone anywhere just like he can for himself, so theoretically he could warp Madara a few inches above a volcano. But, what I am sure of is that he could summon rods from anywhere on his body, with any amount. so if he manages to get behind Madara, he could summon a whole plethora of rods and impale Madara with them, then sending chakra through the rods to keep him stunned. Just like Madara did with Edo Tobirama, after that, Obito could simply use the Human Path and tear out Madara's soul, deactivating the reanimation. So, just like how it was for Dimlord Urza, this will depend on whether or not Madara could react in time. Also, here's the link to Whack a Mole Jutsu in action in case you need a refresher.
You must be registered for see medias
thats not bobito behind mask who fought tem kakatshi...its goofy tobi guruguru and madara aka tobidara...

gabe07j

Kin
205💸
Kumi
6💴
Trait Points
0⚔️

fought.

Madara Uchiha

Obito Uchiha

How does this work?

EDIT: Read Exaar's point. Minato with FTG barely escaped Obito's warping. This has me questioning how fast Madara really would be able to react. Therefore, I'm going to call the winner Obito on the basis of simple reaction time.

Rinnegan obito wins. He has kamui and all the rinnegan techniques and has Hashirama cells. I vote for him. Nothing beats kamui. Especially with hashirama cell boost and rinnegan chakra absorption boost. He has enough chakra with these two