Kin
565💸
Kumi
3,174💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Awards
Hey guys,

So I’m thinking of taking up digital drawing, time, re-work, drawing supplies all factoring into my decision.

BUT...

I know absolutely nothing about graphics tablets. 😅

So

Does anybody else here use graphics tablets for digital drawings? And if so, what graphics tablets would you recommend?

Thank you :)

Animegoin

Veteran
Kin
4,124💸
Kumi
2,010💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Hey guys,

So I’m thinking of taking up digital drawing, time, re-work, drawing supplies all factoring into my decision.

BUT...

So

Does anybody else here use graphics tablets for digital drawings? And if so, what graphics tablets would you recommend?

I recommend the Wacom Cintiq 22 HD, I bought mine for a little over $1,000 back when there were discounts on Amazon. It is an amazing tablet and the max resolution is 1080p.

Reactions: Sauron

Animegoin

Veteran
Kin
4,124💸
Kumi
2,010💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Hey guys,

BUT...

So

What got you interested in digital art?

Sauron

Elite
Kin
565💸
Kumi
3,174💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Awards
I recommend the Wacom Cintiq 22 HD, I bought mine for a little over $1,000 back when there were discounts on Amazon. It is an amazing tablet and the max resolution is 1080p.
Thanks for the reply, I had a look at these but I think they are quite a bit out of my price range 😅

With just starting out I was trying not to spend a small fortune until I was satisfied that I’m going to carry on with the hobby.

Sorry I should have stated this in my original post!
What got you interested in digital art?
I love drawing, messing about on photoshop and seem to be finding myself torn between the two. So I guess it’s the best way to kinda do both if that makes sense :)

Reactions: Animegoin

Skorm

ιn ѕιlιco
Elite
Kin
10,956💸
Kumi
81,693💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Awards
Got my partner an iPad pro as an ”upgrade” from her previous wacoom tablet(dont remember its name). Whats good about iPad when it comes to drawing is that you draw on a screen, which she preferred. The ipad Pro has a very fast screen too so it felt much smoother/natural when we tried it to an OG iPad in the store. Nevertheless depending on budget id say get ipad pro(either this or previous gen). Unless you’re getting started, then wacoom is the way to go and if allowed, get one with a screen!