Digi-SSI's GFX & Products Shop

DigitalSSI

Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Hey there guys. I'm back. I used to be here daily as a Narutobase graphics artist a couple of years ago till I lost access to my account and couldn't get back in as I couldn't recover my password. Didnt get any news from any of the admins when contacted via email either.

Anyways important thing is that I'm back again. My previous user name is 〜Angel Reborn〜 to those who may still remember me. I was co-leader of a GFX shop called " ". You can see my previous work there if u wish

Question is why I am back. Im here to bring something new with a twist to the base. If there are any NBers who would like an art piece made specifically to their tastes to be made into products that you can use in daily living such as clothing, home deco, stationary and many more - give me a buzz!!! Let me know what you are after and what you would like and we can get the show on the road!!

Plz have a look at my products on show right now@

Magnolius

Veteran
Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Awards
Username: The Noble Derp

Request Type: Signature

Stock/Render:
You must be registered for see images

Size: 450 x 360

Text: (At the bottom) Mūkūrō Amāgai

Other details: Make the text the same color as his hair, and use anything else you want to make it look nice. I wish I had a specific font for you, but whatever you think looks best is welcome. Also, can you remove the background so that there is just the character. Show me one with a thin black border around it, and one without.

PS: Could you also make one that looks like this, except with a gray or red color instead of blue

You must be registered for see images

Also, I really wish I could get one of him without the red jacket, but instead regular shinobi attire like Kakashi or Shikamaru, the green flak jacket thing, with a leaf head band around his neck ;-;