[NEWS] different human races = is god fair toward his creation?????

minamoto

Supreme
Kin
25,811💸
Kumi
11,914💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Nah I'm gonna make a thread instead.

Ok here it is.
You must be registered to see images
he is wrong...i just said that beauty is found lot in europ read my op..

means beauty also exist in other countries ...

but grape twisted everythng for what it helps his accuzations toward me..he even accuzed me of saying blue eyes and yellow hair being superior genetics....when in truth i never said that..

grape think like im against ugly pipole but infact im with them...

Reactions: Chikombo

Chikombo

Elite
Kin
9,371💸
Kumi
1,003💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Awards
he is wrong...i just said that beauty is found lot in europ read my op..

means beauty also exist in other countries ...

but grape twisted everythng for what it helps his accuzations toward me..he even accuzed me of saying blue eyes and yellow hair being superior genetics....when in truth i never said that..

grape think like im against ugly pipole but infact im with them...
I agree with you.

Reactions: minamoto

GrapeApe

Regular
Kin
2,900💸
Kumi
15💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Awards
Sorry i dont take children like u seriously...read teh thread well and well and u will find out u erred toward me now bye..
i get not wanting to be seen as racist. which is why i was trying to explain to you how this comes off as white supremacy. but whatever, ill leave you alone 🤷🏾‍♂️

kujaku

Kin
2,928💸
Kumi
352💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Awards
nah, I'm with GrapeApe on this.

that might be not how you meant it, minamoto, but that's how it came across. you did pretty much separate people into (1) blue eyed/blonde and (2) normal. the only difference between how you worded it and other similar comparisons is that on yours it came out as the normal to be inferior (meaning ugly).

Reactions: GrapeApe

Im_not_Osama_bin_laden

Regular
Kin
2,583💸
Kumi
330💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
You can see it as god doesn't exist and this is just how we are. There is nothing wrong with being ugly or fat. It as nothing to do with whatever god you believe in but the people. It was humans who bully other humans because they are ugly. Not god.

GrapeApe

Regular
Kin
2,900💸
Kumi
15💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Awards
Pretty blond people is just a stereotype, I get what what he was saying. I dont think there was anything nefarious hea menat byt it.
a stereotype created by white supremacists....not only that but he specifically picked areas

but thats not the point. people say and do things that are unintentionally racist, doesnt mean theyre racist, just unaware. brushing it aside is not helpful for the person and could save them embarrassment in a larger context if they are aware of how it can come across

Reactions: kujaku

minamoto

Supreme
Kin
25,811💸
Kumi
11,914💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
nah, I'm with GrapeApe on this.

that might be not how you meant it, minamoto, but that's how it came across. you did pretty much separate people into (1) blue eyed/blonde and (2) normal. the only difference between how you worded it and other similar comparisons is that on yours it came out as the normal to be inferior (meaning ugly).
wow!! woww!!!!!!! wowwwwwwwwww!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!...even u jukaku accuze me???....

read grapape reply to me when he accuzed me of saying blue eyes and yellow hair being superior genetics ...

have i said that??? was that my point of thread????...wasn't my point a commplain to god???.dont that mean i love humans regarldess of their races????..

why dont u quote grape and tell him i didn't say that...instead of u accuzing me too???...

u are all partners of same crime!!!!!!! i am teh inocent man!!!!..
a stereotype created by white supremacists....not only that but he specifically picked areas

but thats not the point. people say and do things that are unintentionally racist, doesnt mean theyre racist, just unaware. brushing it aside is not helpful for the person and could save them embarrassment in a larger context if they are aware of how it can come across
tute ..lets take exenple ...read this article :

most countries listed are in europ...

u r attacking small part of my thread to cover ur whole wrong accusation...u didn't take into consideration my message i want deliver to u..

my main point of thread was my complaint to god of being unfair...and not this adolfish shit u accuzed me with..

admit ur mistake u accuzed wrong and libeled me.. apologize like a man!!!..

Reactions: Chikombo