cigi

Regular
Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
I just hope ps4 doesn't do the same with their console. Theres been rumors that they might do the same with their games

Kettei

Legendary
Kin
13💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
This is NOT true at all. You CAN lend Games, rent games, and trade games. Also, without an internet connection, you can play games up to 24 hours!
To get a game from someone you have to be friends with them for over 30 days.So you cant rent games,or re-sale them.

Equalist

Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
This is NOT true at all. You CAN lend Games, rent games, and trade games. Also, without an internet connection, you can play games up to 24 hours!
It's sad that you say that with such conviction. There are a lot of people who can't log-in every 24 hours. Soldiers for one and let's not forget that America has the worst internet on the planet especially if you live in the mid-west. I don't know why you aren't able to see the issues with this. People should not be locked out of a game that they purchased just because they don't go online. People should not be locked out of a game they purchased just because they didn't log in to some server. And this may shock you but the average gamer doesn't owe a company anything after they've purchased the game.

Microsoft is trying to control what you can and cannot do with your game and your system after you've purchased it and it becomes your property. I don't know why consumers like you fight so hard to defend these companies whose aim is to bleed you of every cent they can, nor do I understand why consumers like you fight so hard to defend people who take advantage of you. You have all the psychological earmarks of a victim of domestic violence.

So because you missed it the first time here it is again.

[video=youtube;xeHo-VMQ77Y]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=xeHo-VMQ77Y[/video]

Last edited: