Difference of the manga and the anime? Really?

Meme50

Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Awards
I see no difference of the manga and the anime...

"Izuna was killing a random"
Where? in the manga, that page has in first panel are shinobi looking at a fallen senju and the second panel tobirama is killing izuna, so i'ts totally possible that what the anime is showing us could happen.

"We didnt saw Madara use PS in the Manga"
Again in the manga kishi is showing a madara with a susaano about to fight, we all know that madara loves to showboat his new powers, so, What do you think he did? i mean he must to went all out as usual, so, the Anime is showing the story that we didn't see.

"Madara didn't awakened his MS because of Izuna's death. When both Izuna and Madara had MS before Izuna died"
That's true, but this episode show us only that he (Madara) revels the Eternal Mangekyou sharingan for the first time to the senju.

"Perfect Susanoo can not loose to Wood Golem"
What are you basing this statement on? have you seen a fight between Perfect Susanoo vs Wood Golem in the Manga and Madara with Perfect Susanoo coming on top??...
No! because Madara was never strong enough to beat Hashirama wen he was alive..

People, lets face the truth, Madara Uchiha (Alive in the era of Hashirama) was never powerful enough to beat Hashirama
Wen he had Mangekyou sharingan vs Hashi? no, he couldn't
Wen he had Eternal Mangekyou sharingan (borrowed powers from Izuna) vs Hashi? nop, he didn't
He had to get Hashiramas cels to fight against him with a fighting chance but yet again borrowed powers

It's the same with Sasuke, seems the uchiha fight as a group effort...

To sum up, there is no difference, no modding between Anime and Manga...

And yeah the animation was not the beast, it's not like there gonna go all out for every episode in this arc!
They are passing them self for wen it's truly necessary..

Last edited:

SusanooKyuubi

Regular
Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
I just saw the episode. I liked it and I had no complains about it. The anime often adds to the story the parts that Kishimoto only brushed in (The fight that happened to today, Itachi and events leading up to the massacre, etc) All it does is that it leaves some stuff answered, just not how some people want it Lol.

Wolves

Veteran
Kin
1💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️

Where? in the manga, that page has in first panel are shinobi looking at a fallen senju and the second panel tobirama is killing izuna, so i'ts totally possible that what the anime is showing us could happen.

Again in the manga kishi is showing a madara with a susaano about to fight, we all know that madara loves to showboat his new powers, so, What do you think he did? i mean he must to went all out as usual, so, the Anime is showing the story that we didn't see.

"Madara didn't awakened his MS because of Izuna's death. When both Izuna and Madara had MS before Izuna died"
That's true, but this episode show us only that he (Madara) revels the Eternal Mangekyou sharingan for the first time to the senju.

What are you basing this statement on? have you seen a fight between Perfect Susanoo vs Wood Golem in the Manga and Madara with Perfect Susanoo coming on top??...

People, lets face the truth, Madara Uchiha (Alive in the era of Hashirama) was never powerful enough to beat Hashirama
Wen he had Eternal Mangekyou sharingan (borrowed powers from Izuna) vs Hashi? nop, he didn't
He had to get Hashiramas cels to fight against him with a fighting chance but yet again (missing comma) borrowed powers

To sum (it) up, there is no difference, no modding between Anime and Manga...

And yeah the animation was not the beast, it's not like there gonna go all out for every episode in this arc!
Dat spelling tho. (bold)

Too many words here, cant read

You must be registered for see images
You mean spelling mistakes, right?

OT: Me neither.

Wolves

Veteran
Kin
1💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
says ZasSQeOUnsYuuAl !!!

Don't get mad cuz im not sucking sasuke's balls, he's a fictional character in a manga, not all of us fans do that!
Haha, so that's all you got? How cute.
Also you don't even know why I chose this username, so get off my d.
Judging people by their usernames is stupid anyway, but what shall I do?
Keep this in mind and have a nice day. :')

Reactions: Meme50

KCMNaruto

Elite
Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️

I agree

This is debetable Imo Animators screwed this part as it would be more reasonable to make Madara manifest Final Sussano unstabilized form:

^^ Just like Sasuke has done againt White Zetsu when he was noob with EMS.

It would make much more sense for Final Sussano to loose to Wood Golem.

I agree

He had to get Hashiramas cels to fight against him with a fighting chance but yet again borrowed powers

Sorry but I disagree.

^^ Here you can see clearly Edo Madara using PS to clash with Edo Hashirama in Sennin mode using wood dragon enveloped around wood golem.

Result:

^^ They were still fighting against each other as equal it wasn't until Juubidama explodes wipe out PS and wood golem + wood dragon.

PS = Senjutsu enhanced wood golem with wood dragon

To sum up, there is no difference, no modding between Anime and Manga...

V h o

Legendary
Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Most of it sort of corresponds with the manga. Wood golem seems like a stretch, although Hashirama did use Buddha against Madara when he had both Kurama and his PS together, so maybe golem would've been enough for PS. Kind of wish the manga showed more of the fight with Hashirama and Madara, since PS has very few battles.