difference btw minato nd naruto KM nd proof to show yin nd yang are equal nd opposite

zinescience

Veteran
Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
from naruto manga 631,sakura thought that minato's kyuubi mode cloak was the same as naruto's km cloak this is bcos she only saw his back, so many naruto fans agreed to this fact.

minato is with yin kurama nd naruto is with the yang part so there should be a difference btw their chakra cloak

You must be registered for see images

the spiral seal of minato's cloak is directly above that of narutos which alway proof that yin nd yang are equal nd directly opposite.

Reactions: Maaggel

ReZ

Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
from naruto manga 631,sakura thought that minato's kyuubi mode cloak was the same as naruto's km cloak this is bcos she only saw his back, so many naruto fans agreed to this fact.

minato is with yin kurama nd naruto is with the yang part so there should be a difference btw their chakra cloak

You must be registered for see images

the spiral seal of minato's cloak is directly above that of narutos which alway proof that yin nd yang are equal nd directly opposite.
Yeah,I agree.

rollin

Elite
Kin
25💸
Kumi
24💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
I don't think minatos appearance has anything to do with kuramas chakra
I think it has to do with the seal and yang chakra
Minato has as much yang chakra as kyuubi chakra mode naruto
They look different because narutos yang chakra comes from kurama while minatos is his own