JasonTheArgonaut

Regular
Kin
0💸
Kumi
2,500💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Did Zabuza fail at killing the mizukag because obito was already in control of the mizukage....?
I wonder maybe Obito and zabuza crossed paths in the past

Last edited:

Imperfect

Elite
Kin
2,726💸
Kumi
36,426💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Awards
I'm not sure.

Zabuza's coup was a fairly recent event by the Zabuza arc, since the Mist Assassins were still chasing them.

But Haku was just a kid when he and Zabuza left and ran into Kimmimaro...

I think they tried to overthrow the 4th Mizukage but it failed, the 4th Mizukage died, released the 3 tails, and then Mei became Mizukage...

So the short answer is yes, I think they fought the 4th's regime.

JasonTheArgonaut

Regular
Kin
0💸
Kumi
2,500💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
I'm not sure.

Zabuza's coup was a fairly recent event by the Zabuza arc, since the Mist Assassins were still chasing them.

I think they tried to overthrow the 4th Mizukage but it failed, the 4th Mizukage died, released the 3 tails, and then Mei became Mizukage...

Yeah but growth of a character isnt kishi's stron point look how much obito changed in a couple months/year

ShiroShonen

Veteran
Kin
1💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
I'm not sure.

I agree with him *_*

Fodder#4

Banned
Elite
Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Zabuza probably attempted to use the Silent Killing and Hidden Mist style of assassination, which Yagura probably somehow saw through. I could see the battle lasting maybe five minutes at most before some powerful jutsu ora V1 cloak was used (most likely to stop a swing from Zabuza).

All speculation; but I DO believe Zabuza coulda been a match for base Yagura.