Elite
Kin
1,632💸
Kumi
6,119💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
You must be registered for see images

Did you fulfil that child hood dream of when you grow up? Or in the process of doing so?

Mine was to live on the moon, away from everyone, enjoying the quiet and peace.
I haven't fulfilled it YET but you never can tell I just might.

GrapeApe

Regular
Kin
2,900💸
Kumi
15💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Awards
you know, i didnt really have a dream as a kid... or if i did it wasnt important enough to where i remember it...that may have been the most present and in the moment time of my life, not thinking about the past or the future. i didnt really want anything for a long time..aside from like material things, but like a dream, for a reason that was strong enough to make me pursue it? nah

though once i found out what it was. i pursued it relentlessly. took about eight years for my music to take off enough, where i was able to take of myself solely with it. then the universe took it to another level that im grateful for but wasnt expecting, i definitely feel blessed though. but i didnt really figure out what i wanted to do till my last year of high school, before than i was just going with the flow without direction...

though i think living on the moon will be possible, i dont think like on some Dr. Manhattan shit like that picture. but in our lifetime maybe

minamoto

Supreme
Kin
25,811💸
Kumi
11,914💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
you know, i didnt really have a dream as a kid... or if i did it wasnt important enough to where i remember it...that may have been the most present and in the moment time of my life, not thinking about the past or the future. i didnt really want anything for a long time..aside from like material things, but like a dream, for a reason that was strong enough to make me pursue it? nah

though once i found out what it was. i pursued it relentlessly. took about eight years for my music to take off enough, where i was able to take of myself solely with it. then the universe took it to another level that im grateful for but wasnt expecting, i definitely feel blessed though. but i didnt really figure out what i wanted to do till my last year of high school, before than i was just going with the flow without direction...

though i think living on the moon will be possible, i dont think like on some Dr. Manhattan shit like that picture. but in our lifetime maybe
r u lil uzi???????????..

Avonomemi

Elite
Kin
1,632💸
Kumi
6,119💴
Trait Points
0⚔️

A+ for relentlessly pursuing your dreams. I don't mind how the moon dwelling turns out as long as it is not earth am cool with that

then who???..
Hey detective Moto cool it down.

No, the dream was to build my own spacecraft.
Even at 70, you can still achieve your dream even if life have sent you down in a different career, make those green and your dream is within your fingers
I never had childhood dreams, but I have a bunch of dreams now and yes I'm working towards them.
May the force or in your case, may the curse of the damned be with you lol
I don't thiink people should pursue gaining dreams, but if you do have them I think they are important to care about.
My thoughts too, those childhood dreams are usually pure and of good intent, they should be pursued and cared about.

GrapeApe

Regular
Kin
2,900💸
Kumi
15💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Awards
A+ for relentlessly pursuing your dreams. I don't mind how the moon dwelling turns out as long as it is not earth am cool with that
i saw this movie not long ago. it was like set in the future and the different nations on earth were at war over territories on the moon. and the main character was complaining about how they were just rebuilding whats on earth on the moon as he was walking through a mall. which overall i thought was a really good insight and possible. i mean if technology is at a certain point, im pretty sure they would just build the stuff thats here. and if it gets to the point where people are able to live on the moon all over the world, it probably wont be like a united nations type deal with everyone from different countries and cultures, speaking different languages, living together under one colony

idk i thought that was a really dope insight when i saw the movie, just seems extremely likely. but with it being your dream to live there, if it were to happen like that. would you still want to live on the moon?

Avonomemi

Elite
Kin
1,632💸
Kumi
6,119💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
i saw this movie not long ago. it was like set in the future and the different nations on earth were at war over territories on the moon. and the main character was complaining about how they were just rebuilding whats on earth on the moon as he was walking through a mall. which overall i thought was a really good insight and possible. i mean if technology is at a certain point, im pretty sure they would just build the stuff thats here. and if it gets to the point where people are able to live on the moon all over the world, it probably wont be like a united nations type deal with everyone from different countries and cultures, speaking different languages, living together under one colony

idk i thought that was a really dope insight when i saw the movie, just seems extremely likely. but with it being your dream to live there, if it were to happen like that. would you still want to live on the moon?
Hell no, off to Mars, it will be idiotic in a sense to repeat the same thing in a new place, yeah so basic things like food and shelter will likely feel and be the same but every other thing should change

• Wow
Reactions: GrapeApe