madvictory

Regular
Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
In my opinion, it should have ended like this: The screen suddenly going black after Naruto is knocked out from his fight against Sasuke and he wakes up in a real life hospital, realizing that everything that he had been through since the beginning was just a dream, as he had been in a coma all that time. That, or everything that happened was in the mind of a mentally unstable man or kid in an asylum.

You must be registered for see images

Arian

Elite
Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Awards
Naruto ending sucked the big one.... naruto was a awesome manga until the kage summint. it became average during the war arc and got really ass sucking baad at the end...

Derkdemon

Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Awards
i disagree beacause first of all naruto is not over and it will never be. my opinion is that this one was a brutal way to show how much friendship also hurts and im ok with it. don't need any movie way closer. :cool:

Pumpkin Ninja

Legendary
Kin
577💸
Kumi
2,186💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
The series was good up until the Zetsu stab everyone loves for some reason (and no, Madara isn't my fave, he was just a good villain to me). The Kaguya arc was bad bar Obito's sacrifice and the moves we got to see from team 7. The Sasuke vs Naruto fight was good, and chapter 698 and 699 did a good job.

700+ didn't really feel like Kishi's work to me. Shonen Jump probably took his weed away.

Itachi Edo

Veteran
Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
No offense, but that ending you suggested is cliche, even for a Shonen. I just pretend that Kaguya never happened. Naruto and Sasuke defeated Madara and then had their fight.

Tyris

Veteran
Kin
238💸
Kumi
171💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Yea i cant complain.. but imo it would've been nice for naruto to finally get a solid win against sasuke at least once though... like vote1 & hospital rooftop where they both really threw down and one person almost died(sakura was lucky af) lol

How the mc out here looking like vegeta.. like c'mon bruh, you're a demi god now but still you can't get one solid win but we get teased with a real fight in the future but Le Sauce a 1 armed bandit for why??

Happy they equal but kishi pulled alot of wtfs imo

Honord Sage

Legendary
Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
The only nightmare are you critics having right now,you can’t accept the ending and you are hoping you can just wish it away. But reality keeps dropping its hammer on your toes.