Chief Toad

Regular
Kin
9๐Ÿ’ธ
Kumi
0๐Ÿ’ด
Trait Points
0โš”๏ธ
Great episode but Konan should've taken Kisame's rule of thumb. The information she knew about where Nagato's eyes were should have been taken to the grave with her and not Genjutsu'd out her mind with ease by Tobi. Other than that, great ep.

Yahisa

Kin
0๐Ÿ’ธ
Kumi
0๐Ÿ’ด
Trait Points
0โš”๏ธ
Awards
Great episode but Konan should've taken Kisame's rule of thumb. The information she knew about where Nagato's eyes were should have been taken to the grave with her and not Genjutsu'd out her mind with ease by Tobi. Other than that, great ep.
I thought of exactly the same thing...it actually pissed me off a bit, but I still was satisfied ^^

inoshikacho

Kin
0๐Ÿ’ธ
Kumi
0๐Ÿ’ด
Trait Points
0โš”๏ธ
Yeah I was quite touched by Konan in this episode, She was so brave it was a fitting circumstance for her, since She always followed Yahiko and Nagato, then Yahiko died and she folled Nagato then he died and for the first time she had to find her own courage and do what she needed to.
Wish Tobi didnt get the rinnegan though, kind of a futile fight but it did show how awesome Konan could be. And I know everyone says Kushina is the strongest but I dont think we've ever seen her fight have we?
Konan was very brave I know Tobi needed the rinnegan story wise, but I think it would have been in character for Konan to kill herself therefore keeping it a secret forever. She would have been smart and brave enough to do that.
And was she tortured at the end or did tobi just get the answer from her by genjutp? Cuz thats an awful ending if she had to break right at the end on her life. But I like Konan's life story.
Also! what did Tobi mean that he influenced Yaihko to create akustuki? How could he? the three of them always wanted to do that!

Baka Sennin

Veteran
Kin
0๐Ÿ’ธ
Kumi
0๐Ÿ’ด
Trait Points
0โš”๏ธ
my favourite from the new arc so far, it was brilliantly done and the chapter that gave me the exact same feelings as in the manga and exceeded them. can't stop watching the bit where konan breaks down tobi's space-time technique :)

Yahisa

Kin
0๐Ÿ’ธ
Kumi
0๐Ÿ’ด
Trait Points
0โš”๏ธ
Awards
yeah, I love the fact that anime extends some topics and shows even more than what was shown in manga, it's really great. Well, I for example am really fond of episodes where the story of Kushina and Minato was shown, especially ep 246 where Naruto meets Kushina for the first time...I mean, wow, this is the most epic ep in my opinion :)