Pumpkin Ninja

Legendary
Kin
577💸
Kumi
2,186💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
If you liked Death Note then check out the manga 'Platinum End' by the same writer and illustrator. So far there are 7 chapters and it started in November 2015.

I'm not sure if people know about it here or not but I only found out about it today and I think it's awesome. The story is like Death Note x Mirai Nikki (haven't seen Mirai Nikki but I know the gist of it).

The art is amazing, so I think you guys should give it a try.

Reactions: TNC Xlll

Nobel

Veteran
Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Awards
Yeah, i read it since it first was published. The artstyle makes great resemblance towards Death note and story wise aswell.

Of course not on the same level as DN.

Reactions: Trúth

Venomous Cobra

Legendary
Kin
4💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Awards
I'm on chapter 2 still, I'm reading a lots of manga rn. To me the ideas seem extremely recycled(angels=shingiami fighting for the first spot=becoming a god the power to control people's emotions=death note) but I still find it entertaining smehow

Overall it's like mirrai nikki more than DN plot wise

Last edited:
Reactions: Trúth

Zeph

Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
So you never seen the part where light eats the potato?

Sorry, you just missed 80% of death note there fam

I did. :score: i watch DN part 1 and 2 live action. Since it's real people i feel that was more cool when he write the name while eating potatoes :score:

I really like the part when they installed camera in his room and once he come in into his room he knew someone has entered as he put something on door which has gone. Then ryuk keep talking to him and he only quiet make the shinigami pissed off lmao. I still remember that part till date. :score:

Natsu Shazneel

Banned
Supreme
Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Awards
I knew about this since the time I finished there anime called Bakuman. I am a real big fan of there work. They always bring out some nice mystery. I am not a manga reader so will wait for this one to become an anime.

Pumpkin Ninja

Legendary
Kin
577💸
Kumi
2,186💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
I knew about this since the time I finished there anime called Bakuman. I am a real big fan of there work. They always bring out some nice mystery. I am not a manga reader so will wait for this one to become an anime.
Yeah, Bakuman was awesome. I wanna watch the anime for this too but that'll at least take 2 years, imo and I can't wait that long.