[Discussion] Did this just really happened? Izanami

Erikhog

Kin
232💸
Kumi
3💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Did Sasuke just took Madara in a loop? Wait a minute... So what if he really pulled this one?

If this is true this will be an epic izanami izanami battle, but because of Hashirama's DNA/chakra he wont lose his eyesight.. WOW!!!!
I think Hashirama and all the senju knew the history of the eye's.. Including izanami/izanagi..

If this is really happening, (just guessing) maybe Madara will be talked no jutsu by Sasuke.. Omgomgomg

After that? Orochimaru? Takes madara,s body?Hmmm...
Lets al just enjoy the show and see whats coming!

Im out:cool:

Last edited:
Reactions: foxyladyland
Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Yes, even with the blade, the noise, stab, Tobirama, talk.

Very cool. Also possible.

I like my theory better though <_< Sasuke release Hashirama from Madara's chest using the reverse seal like he did Orochimaru (the alive Hashirama) so he won't have sage mode.

foxyladyland

Legendary
Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
you don't know how to add a poll? just click on * add a poll * and um I haven't done it in a while and cant really remember everything.

Izanami: I think Madara * a guy who considers himself a loser and brags about the guy who beat him over and over* isn't full of himself in the least bit , but I think he accepts himself pretty well. U/_\U

Izanami doesn't automatically make you uses substitution or clones or genjutsu ; it records actions/ sensations (physical) you share with your opponent.. However, you are still allowed/ able to use other jutsu/including eye *sharingan* jutsu/genjutsu while performing and setting up Izanami recordings.

So if Sasuke is using Izanami and him getting stabbed automatically makes him appear to be a clone , then he used a clone jutsu and izanami didn't automatically perform a cloning jutsu. All Izanami does is records what happens.
If he wants to complete Izanami, then he will have to use it again and make records for B & C.. and probably back to A again. :D