Did the latest arc for yoy help or hurt hype for kara?

Sagebee

Supreme
Kin
6,121💸
Kumi
1,800💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Awards
For me it hurt it besides the fact not feeling that it seems they are a team of androids with the Boru fight where genius were able take an inner down.

With how boruto wants to hype up team 7 wont doubt ototsuchi was become low fodder aswell. Like alot of the adults have become.

salamander uchiha

Legendary
Kin
9,043💸
Kumi
6,082💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
It confirmed three things, Kara are fodders with unique hax abilities (1 or 2) that make them lethal if there isn't a counter. Therefore, their hype has been diminished significantly.

Naruto and Sasuke have been reduced to jobber tier, even this Ishiki ran out of chakra after absorbing juubi chakra and having a low intensity spar. I suppose in the case of Naruro and Sasuke their plot armour wore off and now they're around Nagato level.

Lastly, the kids minus Buritto are a good team, Buritto is like Naruto needing a save one way or another. Anyway, because the kids are beating Kara villains it means either the kids are a lot stronger or the villains a lot weaker. I settle on the latter.

Reactions: Kakooli

HowDidIGetPrem

Elite
Kin
5,803💸
Kumi
1,192💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Awards
Hurt. It's exactly like Salamander said. Fodders with hax. Previously, I assumed Kara members were generally stronger than Madara and Hashirama(aka, top of the top), but they're hardly even halfway there. They have some good feats outside of their hax, but it's really hard to take any of them seriously when they're constantly being outperformed by New Team 7. Kawaki could intercept what's probably Delta's fastest attack, Sarada blitzed the fat one, then Boruto took a dookie on him. Jigen couldn't even handle fighting for a few minutes despite scrubs in the War Arc going for days.

I can't even give them a ranking tbh, because Boruto disregards physical capabilities(durability, speed, natural strength) too heavily. It'd be too jutsu dependant, thus comparing them to the Akatsuki is just a game of rock paper scissors that fails to identify who's stronger or weaker in general.

Yahcob13

Veteran
Kin
4,288💸
Kumi
2,616💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Naruto and Sasuke aren't supposed to be defeating Juubi enhanced Otsutsuki it's not a nerf if they lose. Naruto soloed Delta but she would have easily defeated anyone who isn't a kage or stronger. Boro should have defeated them but Sarada made a huge play and Boruto lived up to his reputation of overcoming impossible odds. The only thing that has changed is how we view the next gen in comparison to everyone else right now because they were victorious. Its gonna be so sick when Boruto finally masters his karma seal and Sarada is bonus hype right now because there are no plotlines for her at this time. I think she will become more relevant once she learns byakugo and unlocks the tsukyomi. Yes I said The Tsukyomi. As long as she's in place to whip ass and look cute doing it I don't really care about how relevant she is. She carries the torch for the Uchiha clan so I don't have any worries about her when it comes to battle. But Boruto is a problem a big problem. You may not have realized it yet but he may be stronger than Naruto when his Byakugan is activated. He's overpowered is only going to get stronger.

Reactions: LightSo6p

Kakooli

Elite
Kin
3,920💸
Kumi
1,401💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Lakookie already saw through Ike illusion in last chapter.

My predict will be reality...

Important part of last chapter was Armado ability to switch off Kara members and KK acknowledge his body have same properties... Other important part is Naruto arm no longer work...

Armado is gonna shut KK off b4 he beat weaken Chigen and he going to somehow convince Naruto and maybe Saskey to have ninja tech arm to counter Chigen...but this will give Armado ability to shut them off........it will be a most violent betrayal in entire boruto manga history