Kin
5💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Awards
Simple question really..

After 6 chapters of Chrollo running around, Hisoka using bungee gum non stop and fight ending in a very controversial manner. Were you ****ers satisfied with the fight.. was it worth the wait ?

Detonator99

Regular
Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Not exactly... i was kinda hoping to hisoka to have an ace up his sleeve (like killuas godspeed) and not that bullsh!t resolve he used, he wouldnt even need to killed chrolllo since i was hoping that the members of phanton troupe were there to intervinne and on top of that they killed two phanton troupe with no f**ks given i mean i liked those guys... (specially the super saiyan guy)

Gerkak

Legendary
Kin
67💸
Kumi
18💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Awards
Phantom troupe members that were shown to be strong get off paneled WTF? Next thing you know feitan will be off paneled too.

I would have preferred the fight interupted instead of hisoka dying and then coming back to life.

Gintõki1

Elite
Kin
16💸
Kumi
-250💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Not even close. Was the worst HxH fight/moment for me.
Very disappointed since i was waiting so long for this fight and knowing how good Togashi is doing them.. but we got this instead.

Oh well..

David1996

Veteran
Kin
5💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Awards
Not exactly... i was kinda hoping to hisoka to have an ace up his sleeve (like killuas godspeed) and not that bullsh!t resolve he used, he wouldnt even need to killed chrolllo since i was hoping that the members of phanton troupe were there to intervinne and on top of that they killed two phanton troupe with no f**ks given i mean i liked those guys... (specially the super saiyan guy)
Not to mention leaving him on a swing with his wrists tied to the chains and a head below his feet =D

Dęvîa Puęrî

Elite
Kin
515💸
Kumi
7💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Personally I did like it hisoka showed how smart and tactical he is

Chrollo the same

Personally I didn't c hisoka winning once he got so many zombies and one exploded ...
He didn't fight hisoka directly tho which I would have preferred

Also I don't like that the super sayian guy.... Got off paneled .. He was my favorite of the trope idk bout the other person tho

Drakengard

Veteran
Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
I thought the fight itself had a lot of great moments. Hisoka once again used his bungee gum to amazing levels, and Chrollo displayed quality battle smarts. The only real complaints I have are that it felt a bit one-sided (would have liked to see Texture Surprise used in some way to bring all the cards to the table) and the logic used to justify Hisoka not being blown up by the explosion.

ToshiZO

Veteran
Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Absolutely, I don't think half of you people here even get the little details behind the tactics of this fight. Reread it and fully understand it, it was 10/10 nothing less.

And to top it off it was ****ing hilarious, Chrollo fought like a ***** but he absolutely wrecked Hisoka. The most awkward looking fight in Hunter, and yet it was executed flawlessly.

And to top it off, it was probably the most savage fight in Hunter. No regard for human life between these two, just as it should be. They fought in heavens arena and the first thing Chrollo does is stick a needle in the refs head, and from there it was history. Fitting of the emotionless Chrollo to the core.

Phantom troupe members that were shown to be strong get off paneled WTF? Next thing you know feitan will be off paneled too.

I would have preferred the fight interupted instead of hisoka dying and then coming back to life.
Who was shown to be strong?

Kortopi who is useless in battle? Shalnark who didn't even have his abilities who is extremely weak without them, being a manipulator type?

Kortopi and Shalnark are probably top 3 weakest members, when it comes to base fighting abilities. Shalnark has one thing that gives him great combat strength, and Chrollo had his power at the time. They absolutely did not deserve anything more than they got in terms of time spent on their "fight".

Last edited:
Reactions: nanadaime

Kratoss

Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
It was garbage. Worst fight in HxH.

It was basically just Chrollo talking all the time about Nen nonsense and Hisoka getting outplayed. It felt very one sided.

Then came the bullshit with the latest chapter. So not only was the fight itself underwhelming, it ended in the worst way possible.

Kiiszame

Regular
Kin
1💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️

Those guys had their abilities taken by chrollo at the time. So they were at their weakest.
And Hisoka knew that and took advantage of that.

Hexuze

Supreme
Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Awards
It was a great fight and it wasn't obviously the best fight like Netero vs Meruem but this fight alone shits on most shonen fights. :lol It had the tactics that we love and know about HxH and seeing Hisoka's thought process was entertaining.

I may even appreciate this fight even more than I already do when I buy the volume. MS's translation is known for being unnecessarily lengthy at times. Viz is way better. Overall, the fight did deliver.

Last edited: