Did Sasuke gave up on Uchiha Clan's revival?

UCHIHAKUNOICHI

Veteran
Kin
324💸
Kumi
201💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
I mean, he "killed Itachi" and his last goal was to revive his clan. Naruto and Sakura accomplished their goals. Why Kishimoto dropped this? Why Sasuke would suddenly get over on something that impacted not only his and Itachi's life but the entire shinobi system? Why would he let Sasuke have an Uchiha with glasses for heiress and that will most probably being a puppet to the Uzumaki and Konoha (if she isn't already)? Will the Uchiha clan become a relic of the past?

90sKids98

Veteran
Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Technically all Sasuke could do was f**k Sakura to revive the clan but he barely wants to see her :| Its up to Sarada to make some babies then those babies spread their babies

Pumpkin Ninja

Legendary
Kin
577💸
Kumi
2,186💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
I mean, he "killed Itachi" and his last goal was to revive his clan. Naruto and Sakura accomplished their goals. Why Kishimoto dropped this? Why Sasuke would suddenly get over on something that impacted not only his and Itachi's life but the entire shinobi system? Why would he let Sasuke have an Uchiha with glasses for heiress and that will most probably being a puppet to the Uzumaki and Konoha (if she isn't already)? Will the Uchiha clan become a relic of the past?
"Being a puppet to the Uzumaki and Konoha". It's a new era, dude. They don't see it like that anymore since Naruto is Kage, and I bet Sasuke doesn't blindly follow orders either. Also, glasses don't reflect on ability nor did Sasuke want to revive his clan for power's sake alone.

NineSNS

Elite
Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Awards
For the most part, he adopted Itachi's values that hold importance of village over importance of clan.

Besides, the clan's genetic heritage has already been watered down with the addition of a non-clan member's (Sakura) genes.

Considering that Sasuke is the only pure Uchiha alive, each generation will continue to get more diluted. That is, unless Uchicha-cest becomes canon (with a somewhat different meaning.)

Sir Blades

Legendary
Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Real talk what does "Puppet of Uzumaki and Konoha" even mean ?

Aren't those onion clones technically uchiha now? are they able to reproduce?

FemmeFatale

Supreme
Kin
156💸
Kumi
2,771💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Awards
Sarada only wears glasses to look smart , kishi say so, no suggest that his vison is bad . He said without the glasses she looked to menacing. Also the uchiha are currently the strongest clan in the village with just 3 people ,
The shins are nothing special
Also puppet of the uzumaki? Sakura is basically the holder of the uzumaki secrets via tsuande teaching her, so let's not

Last edited:

UCHIHAKUNOICHI

Veteran
Kin
324💸
Kumi
201💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Maybe he wanted to restore their honor. Like killing Itachi for the sake of the village or something. Gain respect back.
I agree, and I did some research and there's a picture in Boruto chapters of the Uchiha stone tablet surrounded by "ropes" that in shintoism means purification. Yeah, Sasuke probably meant that: cleaning the Uchiha's name is like reviving the clan for him (episode Bonds)...

UCHIHAKUNOICHI

Veteran
Kin
324💸
Kumi
201💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Real talk what does "Puppet of Uzumaki and Konoha" even mean ?

Aren't those onion clones technically uchiha now? are they able to reproduce?
I meant that now, the fears of the Uchiha that tried a coup and Madara's too will become reality. The Uchiha clan is slowly losing power and importance and becoming a relic of the past (I mean, Sarada doesn't even know what being an Uchiha means).

But, yeah, I really would like to Kishimoto Explore Shin's role and what he meant at "Sasuke is a disgrace to the clan" ...