Pulkit singh3

Regular
Kin
965💸
Kumi
369💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
What the hell is going on with the nerf in boruto enemy...(Yes I watched some)...Sasuke is out of chakra against the enemy who was manhandled by boruto and one tails naruto...Why didnt sasuke just absorb the chakra like he can but he didn't.

salamander uchiha

Legendary
Kin
9,043💸
Kumi
6,082💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
What the hell is going on with the nerf in boruto enemy...(Yes I watched some)...Sasuke is out of chakra against the enemy who was manhandled by boruto and one tails naruto...Why didnt sasuke just absorb the chakra like he can but he didn't.
So Sasugay's weaker than 1 tailed Naruto, @aVenger Uchiha explain the fanboying?

OT: Sasuke forgot the paths exist, I mean if and Naruto aren't nerfed how else will the second rate MC get a chance to shine?

Reactions: Pulkit singh3

Pulkit singh3

Regular
Kin
965💸
Kumi
369💴
Trait Points
0⚔️

super michael

Regular
Kin
595💸
Kumi
342💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
TC must be talking about when Boruto and Sasuke went to the past, since that is the only time Naruto uses 1 tail mode. Sasuke choose to grab Urashiki but doesn't think to absorb his chakra to weaken him and power himself up at the same time.

Reactions: Yahcob13

Yahcob13

Veteran
Kin
4,298💸
Kumi
2,616💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Sasuke Uchiha cannot use six paths techniques. The only time he did so was when he still had leftover Hagoromo chakra. It has nothing to do with skill. There are a few reasons for this.
He is a Indra transmigrant. Indra was not allowed to inherit the six paths power because of his lust for power and lack of compassion.
Sasuke allowed the same to happen to him. Hagoromo gave him some of the six paths chakra because he believed that Naruto would find a way to fix the situation.
Sasuke never had six paths skills nor was he worthy to inherit it. The Uchiha clan is not descended from Asura and do not have the six paths power in their bloodline.

Kakooli

Elite
Kin
3,920💸
Kumi
1,401💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Sasuke Uchiha cannot use six paths techniques. The only time he did so was when he still had leftover Hagoromo chakra. It has nothing to do with skill. There are a few reasons for this.
He is a Indra transmigrant. Indra was not allowed to inherit the six paths power because of his lust for power and lack of compassion.
Sasuke allowed the same to happen to him. Hagoromo gave him some of the six paths chakra because he believed that Naruto would find a way to fix the situation.
Sasuke never had six paths skills nor was he worthy to inherit it. The Uchiha clan is not descended from Asura and do not have the six paths power in their bloodline.
did saskey still have little of hagoromo chakra when he chibaku tensei momoshiki 12 year after vote 2?????

Reactions: DHOH

wanderingcactus

Veteran
Kin
2,117💸
Kumi
1,383💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Lol what do you think 😂 there is a rinnegan version and a six paths version.
Nagato managed to use all 6 paths with Madara's Rinnegan.

Sasuke doesn't have a Rinnegan. Just a pseudo one.
My theory was that at best he has 3 paths while Naruto holds the other 3.

Even so, it seems that both Naruto and Sasuke do not use or cannot use these paths in Boruto.
Whatever the reason might be, I believe that it is so that they do not take away from the next gen.

The execution is messed up for doing that since the Boruto manga heavily requires to move the story forward from the god arc rather than the Part 1 Naruto arc where they are all students.

Yahcob13

Veteran
Kin
4,298💸
Kumi
2,616💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Nagato managed to use all 6 paths with Madara's Rinnegan.

Sasuke doesn't have a Rinnegan. Just a pseudo one.
My theory was that at best he has 3 paths while Naruto holds the other 3.

Even so, it seems that both Naruto and Sasuke do not use or cannot use these paths in Boruto.
Whatever the reason might be, I believe that it is so that they do not take away from the next gen.

The execution is messed up for doing that since the Boruto manga heavily requires to move the story forward from the god arc rather than the Part 1 Naruto arc where they are all students.
Nagato was Uzumaki and therefore a part of the six paths family. That's why he was better with six paths techniques than any other rinnegan user after Hagoromo.
Sasuke's rinnegan is legitimate and I think it's the strongest version you can have without a rinnesharingan. He just needs nature chakra to unlock the other eye and its game over.
Post automatically merged:

Naruto and Sasuke haven't completely lost the six paths connection but the fact that they both lost the limbs with the marks severely weakened it. But it was probably for the best because the Asura vs Indra chapter is now over. Now they are one which is what the residual connection between Naruto and Sasuke represents. Its a big deal even if it doesn't manifest as stronger abilities because the eyes or body meta is over. Now the eyes and body are one in Boruto and Sarada giving them the potential to overcome challenges even more powerful than Kaguya.

Last edited:

wanderingcactus

Veteran
Kin
2,117💸
Kumi
1,383💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Nagato was Uzumaki and therefore a part of the six paths family. That's why he was better with six paths techniques than any other rinnegan user after Hagoromo
It wasn't that he was an Uzumaki but he was that he was also part Senju. As for 6 paths user, we don't know whether he is better than any other ones since Obito's, Madara's and even Toneri's usage of their greater doujutsus were brief and short lived.

Nagato had his entire life (minus the part where he had his own eyes) but majority of his life was spent perfecting his craft.

Since we don't get to see Hagoromo do incredible feats with his 6 paths, we would also strike him as a non 6 paths user, otherwise it isn't fair for the other ones.

Sasuke's rinnegan is legitimate and I think it's the strongest version you can have without a rinnesharingan
Mere speculation. That wouldn't be true since that would make it stronger than Hagoromo. Hagoromo would not be able to grant powers greater than his own. IDK what gave you that idea that he is superior than him nor a floaty old ghost that can't do anything anymore can do that.

Otherwise, he wouldn't need their help to take down Kaguya. Another thing is that Sasuke never was able to exhibit all of 6 Paths tech. He didn't even have the black orbs (it is unlikely that he has all 6 paths as Naruto seem to have the other 6 Paths powers).

Naruto and Sasuke haven't completely lost the six paths connection but the fact that they both lost the limbs with the marks severely weakened it
The seal means nothing but means to split Kaguya into chakra from and vessel. If Hamura gave his to Hagoromo, then he wouldn't have been able to do things in the moon. (like creating life or making portals to earth, or whatever else Tenseigan/Chakra mode does)

the eyes or body meta is over
Literally the entire plot of Boruto. It is far from over. It is just shifted to the other side of the Kaguya fam. (Naruto is based on the sharingan and chakra mode. Boruto is based on the byakugan and the sage mode)

Now the eyes and body are one in Boruto and Sarada giving them the potential to overcome challenges even more powerful than Kaguya.
This is where the hatred for the pacing comes from. The fact that they deliberately nerf Naruto and Sasuke, when they should have become stronger as they are now in their prime rather their prepubescent-adolescent years.
We all know that they still retained their 6 Paths powers as Sasuke still has his Rinnegan and uses it all the time while Naruto can still use a bijuudama black orb rasenshuriken (as seen in the Delta fight).

Naruto and Sasuke were held back in their fight against Isshiki as they did nothing that was on par with their stature.

They got solo-ed by Ant Man FFS. That wasn't even him at full power. Jigen held him back enormously for being an unworthy vessel.

Reactions: LightSo6p

Yahcob13

Veteran
Kin
4,298💸
Kumi
2,616💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
My jutsu rip tissue new issue my viz do what I been through.
Utensils is ninshu im meant to six sense my temple mental
My vibrations like yin I go in time spacial
My angle so blatant no waiting cold case they waiting for replies
Im tracing them with my eyes
No lace just snow flakes kage bunshin with the pies
Rinnesharingan
It goes around again again
My images gentjutsu entire premises

I'm limitless you finiky my energy Indonesia synergy you limiting
In the streets like like Sasuke with the heat
Remember me 123 fire hit delete
My character chemistry divinity

Rinnesharingan

Sumpremacy

Last edited:

Yahcob13

Veteran
Kin
4,298💸
Kumi
2,616💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Rinnesharingan

Sumpremacy
So when you see me holla or get demolished six paths I went to college acknowledge like Madara I'll swallow ya hollow like no tomorrow
IT I see the farthest try me might not see tomorrow Itachi I see the horror

Pulkit singh3

Regular
Kin
965💸
Kumi
369💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Nagato was Uzumaki and therefore a part of the six paths family. That's why he was better with six paths techniques than any other rinnegan user after Hagoromo.
Sasuke's rinnegan is legitimate and I think it's the strongest version you can have without a rinnesharingan. He just needs nature chakra to unlock the other eye and its game over.

Naruto and Sasuke haven't completely lost the six paths connection but the fact that they both lost the limbs with the marks severely weakened it. But it was probably for the best because the Asura vs Indra chapter is now over. Now they are one which is what the residual connection between Naruto and Sasuke represents. Its a big deal even if it doesn't manifest as stronger abilities because the eyes or body meta is over. Now the eyes and body are one in Boruto and Sarada giving them the potential to overcome challenges even more powerful than Kaguya.
Where are you getting these fu**ing stories..
Wtf is wrong with you..Nothing like this has ever been mentioned..Get out of your head canon dude...

• Wow

Yahcob13

Veteran
Kin
4,298💸
Kumi
2,616💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Where are you getting these fu**ing stories..
Wtf is wrong with you..Nothing like this has ever been mentioned..Get out of your head canon dude...
If you must know then I will tell you...
The ten tails is a sentient being. It is attempting to escape the samsara via evolution. It is using the inhabitants of the planet as vessels to create a gene pool that would allow for its max potential to be manifested. We know about the chakra fruit and the Otsutsuki influence on shinobi.
I think there is another race of beings that inhabit the Narutoverse. My suspicion is that they are from the underground system of caverns near ryuchi cave. They used the chakra tree for nourishment and became something not human. They are trolls. Yes trolls inhabit the Narutoverse. I don't want to say too much because it would spoil the plot but don't be surprised if there is a troll arc in Boruto