Styles

Legendary
Kin
16💸
Kumi
9💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Of course prime Naruto is stronger than prime Madara. Prime Madara was EMS with Kurama which is why he called it his golden years. If it's 3 eye JJ Madara then nah.

BlazeRelease

Veteran
Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
EMS Madara with Kurama? Yeah, Naruto surpassed him.

Rinnegan Juubi Jin Madara with Rinne-Sharingan? Eh... Probably not. But i think he got pretty close.

Rikudou Tobi

Legendary
Kin
543💸
Kumi
618💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
How about read what i said first. Rinnegan Madara was old af which is why he didn't consider it his prime.
He’s not old asf, that’s what I’m trying to tell you. He was modified to be brought back at a younger age with additional powers.

We’ve seen how an 80 year old Madara looks like.

Not to mention the Madara that went into hiding after the VoTE fight is stronger too.

Azarath Metrion Zinthos

Legendary
Kin
375💸
Kumi
87💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Awards
If by prime you mean Madara before he got revived, then undoubtedly, but if it's Madara at his actual prime, then no. JJ Madara stomps any version of Naruto. Without Sasuke or the seals, Naruto will just be fighting a specter, cause he can't be killed physically.

Peak JJ Madara > RSM Naruto > Adult Naruto > EMS Madara

Last edited:

AlphaMaleLion

Veteran
Kin
191💸
Kumi
2,530💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Hell no. You compare rsm Naruto to EMS madara? A bit unfair eh?

Lets compare BSM Naruto vs EMS Madara, Madara stomps.
Lets compare EMS Sasuke to EMS Madara, Madara stomps .

So you wanna add rikudou chakra?
RSM Naruto vs Double eye JJ Madara, Madara stomps.
Rikudou Sasuke VS Double eye JJ Madara, Madara stomps

Styles

Legendary
Kin
16💸
Kumi
9💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
He’s not old asf, that’s what I’m trying to tell you. He was modified to be brought back at a younger age with additional powers.

We’ve seen how an 80 year old Madara looks like.

Not to mention the Madara that went into hiding after the VoTE fight is stronger too.
That's also not his prime. He was brung back greater than his prime. Madara himself says his prime was with EMS/Kurama. The Rinnegan and stuff he had as an edo and being revived is a bonus.

AlphaMaleLion

Veteran
Kin
191💸
Kumi
2,530💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
That's also not his prime. He was brung back greater than his prime. Madara himself says his prime was with EMS/Kurama. The Rinnegan and stuff he had as an edo and being revived is a bonus.
without JJ(Rikudou Rinnegan Chakra) EMS Madara was stronger than EDO Madara

Last edited:

The Messiah

Regular
Kin
144💸
Kumi
57💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Prime Madara is actually 3 eyes jj Madara since prime means when someone is at their best strength. If it’s that Madara than no Naruto would still lose to him easily. If it’s EMS Madara than that’s not even fair, Naruto would destroy him.

Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Depends on what you classify as "Prime Madara."

Is he stronger than Madara during his glory days? Yes, absolutely.

Is he stronger than Madara after his revival, with Hashirama's powers? This one's up for debate, I think.

Is he stronger than Madara after becoming the Jinchuuriki of the Ten Tails? No way.