Did Naruto sacrifice himself? ;-;

Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️

I just noticed this and i never seen anyone discussing this ;-;...Naruto protected Boruto from a huge explosion and Boruto screamed "Father!"

[video=youtube;t4CNkx5QvMY]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=t4CNkx5QvMY[/video]

I also remembered in previous trailers you could hear Naruto's voice telling Sasuke "i entrust him to you" ):

then later you can see Boruto wearing his dad's old clothes and then is saved by Sasuke from that same explosion...

You must be registered for see images

did Kishi kill Naruto off in the very last movie?? i will be very sad if he did...it's not beyond him to kill his characters off for the growth of another:T_T:

Madara the Solo King

Veteran
Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Noo the 7th Hokage can't have died. It would be a good and a bad ending at the same time. Good because Boruto can take the spotlight from his father and shine, bad because Naruto was he best Hokage and him dying so early would lead to potentially bad suitors. I hope he doesn't kill of Naruto, maybe just hurt because Kurama is there guiding his back and he can heal if needed.

Chibiusa

Elite
Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Awards
Naruto is not gonna die -_- they not gonna kill the main character in the franchise off in a movie

But anyways, if it was a sacrifice, Boruto should feel like shit

Xāvî1

Supreme
Kin
0💸
Kumi
2,500💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Awards
Its too early to jump on something just by watching some broken trailers.

Also heard that kishi is gonna give NH a third baby so i think he is not gonna die.

iNotorious

Immortal
Kin
808💸
Kumi
5,854💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Let me quote myself from another thread similar to yours.

Some people need to watch more movies.

This will be used for character development. This will make boruto to believe that his father died so he will say that he's sorry for being a spoiled brat and he wants his father to be back because his mother and his sister will be sad. This might teach boruto a lesson. That no matter how much time his father spend doing the hokage job, he will risk his life to protect his family.

Reactions: Ken Kaneki
Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Naruto is not gonna die -_- they not gonna kill the main character in the franchise off in a movie

But anyways, if it was a sacrifice, Boruto should feel like shit
why wouldn't he?? it's the last movie and the end of the series.. all Hokage's who died, died in battle...Kishimoto made this scene for a reason and it can help with Boruto's growth as a character. this maybe the reason he started to wear his dad's old clothes and Sasuke's head band because as you can see in the explosion scene he lost his original head band

Gagster

Elite
Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Based of just the tracklist for the movie alone, it seem very unlikely that he's gone for good. But yeah, he does seem to sacrafice himself for Bolt.

EVlL

Veteran
Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
i believe that scene is when kinshiki&momoshiki interfered the exam and took naruto.

take a closer look, naruto has glowing cloak in that scene, which means he's still wearing his hokage cloak.

the moment in 3rd trailer, where sasuke and naruto standing side by side and the dub saying "go boruto!", i believe that scene is at the climax or near the end of the film. and in that scene, naruto no longer WEARS his cloak.

surely if he were to die, naruto wouldnt die in the middle of the film rite?

you need to know that scenes and dubs in trailer may not be connected to each other. neither is one scene to the other.

KesOnFire

Legendary
Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
no, Boruto is wearing different cloths. Sasuke saved him from a different explosion.
''then later you can see Boruto wearing his dad's old clothes and then is saved by Sasuke from that same explosion...''

^^^You changed this statement you wrote from ''Naruto from that same explosion...''.<-----This is how you had it when I replied. Now you changed it to Sasuke becuz you realized you were wrong when I posted Sasuke saved him not Naruto.

Even if its a different explosion like you say protecting and sacrificing you're life are two different things.

Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
''then later you can see Boruto wearing his dad's old clothes and then is saved by Sasuke from that same explosion...''

^^^You changed this statement you wrote from ''Naruto from that same explosion...''.<-----This is how you had it when I replied. Now you changed it to Sasuke becuz you realized you were wrong when I posted Sasuke saved him not Naruto.

Even if its a different explosion like you say protecting and sacrificing you're life are two different things.
umm my post was not even edited, i never even noticed your post until now e.e.