Did Naruto need RSM to create Ashura Avatar?

Wiinoob64

Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
AT VOTE 2 sasuke used all nine bijuu and his Rinnegan to create a humanoid ten tails susano'o. Naruto on the other hand just created three Kurama shadow clones, fused them together probably using chakra manipulation, and boosted it by having another kurama clone gather nature energy, no Rikudo chakra invloved. So that leads me to ask did naruto ever really need RSM to defeat Sasuke?

Reactions: villain55

Wiinoob64

Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Sasuke even stated that naruto was running out of Rikudo chakra before he even made the Ashura Avatar, so unless RSM enabled naruto to create Kurama clones I don't think he needed Rikudo chakra to do it

Wiinoob64

Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Naruto needed Ashura Avatar to stalemate Sasuke. Naruto only used clones and nature energy not rikudo chakra to create it. Therefore RSM wasn't needed.

Pyro NB

Amegakure
Elite
Kin
1,590💸
Kumi
10,937💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Going out on a limb here as I'm not 100% sure but if Sasuke and Naruto are equal and the Susano'o was created via sage eye I would assume that the Avatar which looked almost exactly like Ashura's would require chakra of the same level such as the sages body which was granted to him. Now when Sasuke said that he was running out of rikudo chakra that would mean there was still chakra left in him to make the avatar. Also the only instance where you see Naruto summon three Kurama modes and fuse them together is during that battle which makes me doubt he can do it whenever.

Wiinoob64

Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
This is the definition of shadow clone technique
Shadow clone technique = Similar to the basic Clone Technique, this technique creates copies of the user. However, these clones are corporeal instead of illusions. The user's chakra is evenly distributed among every clone, giving each clone an equal fraction of the user's overall power.
I don't see how naruto can't create four Kurama shadow clones without RSM.

Styles

Legendary
Kin
16💸
Kumi
9💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Of course he needed RSM to fight Sasuke what you mean? And Sasuke said Naruto was almost out of the other tailed beasts chakra not rikudou chakra.

King Of Pop

Elite
Kin
21💸
Kumi
15💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
rsm itself is the reason he can perform all of that and you have to be deluded to say otherwise.

Sasuke even stated that naruto was running out of Rikudo chakra before he even made the Ashura Avatar, so unless RSM enabled naruto to create Kurama clones I don't think he needed Rikudo chakra to do it
Going out on a limb here as I'm not 100% sure but if Sasuke and Naruto are equal and the Susano'o was created via sage eye I would assume that the Avatar which looked almost exactly like Ashura's would require chakra of the same level such as the sages body which was granted to him. Now when Sasuke said that he was running out of rikudo chakra that would mean there was still chakra left in him to make the avatar. Also the only instance where you see Naruto summon three Kurama modes and fuse them together is during that battle which makes me doubt he can do it whenever.
what are you two talking about? sasuke said naruto had little bijjus chakra not rikudous chakra

SenseiSama

Legendary
Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Yes he did, he used RSM for his shadow clones to create the same amount of chakra as his original body and then fuse them together, it was basically a Yang release feat

NarutoX28

Elite
Kin
8💸
Kumi
6💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
He was clearly using Rikudou Senjutsu and used that Natural Energy along with his own Rikudou Senjutsu. Without his Rikudou Senjutsu, his attack would've been weaker as a result.