did naruto know his dad was coming

mayibongwe

Kin
0๐Ÿ’ธ
Kumi
0๐Ÿ’ด
Trait Points
0โš”๏ธ
in order for FTG to work the kunai with the seal must be on the designated are. so how on earth did minato put the kunai there if he's never been there.

theory (i guess)
naruto already had a fealing that his dad will be brought back to life. so he learnt the the seal from that huge scroll he got from jiraiya?
guys plz tell me what you think and plz follow on twitter @mbg_de_soul

Umari Senju

Legendary
Kin
238๐Ÿ’ธ
Kumi
96๐Ÿ’ด
Trait Points
0โš”๏ธ
I assume Minato was in the vicinity when the TBB was fired and threw the kunai around where Bee was. Just like he through the one in front of Naruto and Sakura before teleporting infront of them all boss like. This is an assumption no proof to back it up.

AllomnisymbolsparttwoT

Banned
Elite
Kin
0๐Ÿ’ธ
Kumi
0๐Ÿ’ด
Trait Points
0โš”๏ธ
I assume Minato was in the vicinity when the TBB was fired and threw the kunai around where Bee was. Just like he through the one in front of Naruto and Sakura before teleporting infront of them all boss like. This is an assumption no proof to back it up.
Wait a sec, did'nt minato mark killer bee or to be more specific the hachibi's tail from the past when he supposedly first met bee so maybe thats it,

Reactions: Umari Senju

Umari Senju

Legendary
Kin
238๐Ÿ’ธ
Kumi
96๐Ÿ’ด
Trait Points
0โš”๏ธ
Wait a sec, did'nt minato mark killer bee or to be more specific the hachibi's tail from the past when he supposedly first met bee so maybe thats it,
Yeah he did mark the Hachibi's tenticle years ago. If the seal is still there, then yeah! Then he could've used that to teleport the TBB away. Good catch!

mayibongwe

Kin
0๐Ÿ’ธ
Kumi
0๐Ÿ’ด
Trait Points
0โš”๏ธ
Question? why does everyone keep saying naruto only has half of the Kyuubi's chakra? Didn't he gain the other half on Turtle Island during his perfect Jinchuriki training with Bee? Did I miss something?
no naruto has half. if naruto got it back then what did minato seal in himself n what if he unseals it. surely it cant be 1 and a half kyuubi

Umari Senju

Legendary
Kin
238๐Ÿ’ธ
Kumi
96๐Ÿ’ด
Trait Points
0โš”๏ธ
no naruto has half. if naruto got it back then what did minato seal in himself n what if he unseals it. surely it cant be 1 and a half kyuubi
I thought the other half of the Kyuubi's chakra was put in that Frog scroll guy that Jiraiyah kept. When Naruto went to the Mt Myobakusan(however it is spelt) didn't they stuff that frog down his throat and then when he trainined with Bee it was summoned and released? If that wasn't the other half of the Kyuubi's chakra, then what was in that scroll?

mayibongwe

Kin
0๐Ÿ’ธ
Kumi
0๐Ÿ’ด
Trait Points
0โš”๏ธ
I thought the other half of the Kyuubi's chakra was put in that Frog scroll guy that Jiraiyah kept. When Naruto went to the Mt Myobakusan(however it is spelt) didn't they stuff that frog down his throat and then when he trainined with Bee it was summoned and released? If that wasn't the other half of the Kyuubi's chakra, then what was in that scroll?
they key. i remember them saying something about key to open the seal or something like that to fight the kyuubi then he got the 9tails chakra mode

Umari Senju

Legendary
Kin
238๐Ÿ’ธ
Kumi
96๐Ÿ’ด
Trait Points
0โš”๏ธ
His question was.... How the hell did he arrived so fast and threw a kunai on the ground without teleporting? I mean the latest manga didn't make any sense.... If Minato threw a kunai on the ground, but where did he appeard from??
The Kage were already on their way to the battlefield when this all went down. Just perfect timing....and plot no jutsu. It isn't that much of surprise that Minato arrived when he did. Of the 4 hokage, Minato is probably the fastest of the bunch.

mayibongwe

Kin
0๐Ÿ’ธ
Kumi
0๐Ÿ’ด
Trait Points
0โš”๏ธ
His question was.... How the hell did he arrived so fast and threw a kunai on the ground without teleporting? I mean the latest manga didn't make any sense.... If Minato threw a kunai on the ground, but where did he appeard from??
thank you necromancer. thats y i think naruto created that seal on the kunai. that probably explains why he expected him

Umari Senju

Legendary
Kin
238๐Ÿ’ธ
Kumi
96๐Ÿ’ด
Trait Points
0โš”๏ธ
they key. i remember them saying something about key to open the seal or something like that to fight the kyuubi then he got the 9tails chakra mode
Oh okay. Maybe that's what I was missing. Then yeah. maybe the other half of the Kyuubi's chakra i the "Gift" Minato wanted to give Naruto. That would make sense. Thanks for clearing that up.

Sky99

Kin
0๐Ÿ’ธ
Kumi
0๐Ÿ’ด
Trait Points
0โš”๏ธ
I'm pretty sure that Naruto didn't know how to make the seal for FTG. but he did sense him earlier and thats why he's not surprised, i mean in the grand scheme of things, he didnt lose KCM very long ago. he probably could sense he was close b4 he lost the chakra