Did naruto and sasuke unlocked their fullest potential?

Lukecetion

Kin
754💸
Kumi
1,177💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Naruto surly didn't retain his power to heal any wound as he lost the Yang Seal. He does have stupid amounts of chakra and extremely good healing factor himself now though.

Sasuke didn't/doesn't since he hasn't used the Rinnegan as it should be used
Well that would be subjective though, it heavily depends on the user. Sasuke has demonstrated the ability to use Preta, Deva and Outer Path. Going so far as to greatly out-class Pain in the use of Deva Path when he sealed all the Bijuu as opposed to just failing to seal a single one. "The way it should be used" is also relative to what standard you use. If the standard is Madara then of course he surpasses Sasuke, he became a Juubi Jin. If we are using Pain as the standard then Sasuke has already greatly surpassed him in power.

If we are going by Hagoromo as the standard then it isn't much of a standard as we never actual see Hagoromo do anything with the Rinnegan and the single feat that was contributed to him (the sealing of the Juubi) turned out to be false as he didn't do that himself.

Animegoin

Veteran
Kin
4,124💸
Kumi
2,010💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Sasuke is capable of doing literally everything that Naruto has done, so no Sasuke hasn’t peaked yet. Although Kodachi may not agree with me.

Point is, Madara solos. 😉

wanderingcactus

Veteran
Kin
2,117💸
Kumi
1,383💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Sasuke did.
He has Rinnegan, for whatever reason, he only uses Ameno and dimension travel.

Naruto, don't think so. Too reliant on Kurama.
He still uses Shadow Clone and Rasengan. The rest are taijutsu.
He has amazing chakra control and yet does nothing new with it.

You basically have a Naruto Part 1 but fully unlocked Kurama. Or at least a nonrampaging asspull.

At least Sasuke developed his arsenal. Naruto still can't do much.

LightSo6p

Regular
Kin
521💸
Kumi
360💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
For the Boruto manga I think the answer is yes and the both probably will die soon. If this was still the naruto story they probably would of gotten way stronger but it ain’t, more then likely boruto and kawaki going to be the strongest with some op Justus... is what I’m hoping

HowDidIGetPrem

Elite
Kin
5,803💸
Kumi
1,192💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Awards
I remember Naruto being hyped up because he'd get access to that scroll with a ton of jutsu such as FTG and hidden techniques. If Naruto were meant to have much more, he'd have it already. Like the others said, this is it for him. It looks like the plot will want Sasuke to linger around longer though, so he probably has more to show us.