Yahcob13

Veteran
Kin
4,288💸
Kumi
2,616💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
I'm starting to think that Momoshiki saw the potential to become stronger with Boruto's body rather than his own so he lost on purpose to gain the secrets of Boruto's body.

• Haha
Reactions: Avaitto

Yahcob13

Veteran
Kin
4,288💸
Kumi
2,616💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Or Momoshiki is below chunin level, and he's not achieving power bt possessing a mongrel over the other 2.
Nah I think Boruto has a kkg that lets him turn chakra into a living thing. Its an advanced sage technique that he can perform subconsciously because he is a chakra beast. Or should I say chakra human? Momoshiki looks nothing like his transformation. Do you think Ikemoto overlooked that? Its possible but more than likely its an evolution of jinchuriki and Momoshiki sensed his great potential and gambled on the karma seal to give him access to that power. Boruto is a perfect vessel with divine ability. He's a god killer a destroyer of evil he is the hand of fate.

Yahcob13

Veteran
Kin
4,288💸
Kumi
2,616💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Hashirama Senju had the ability to create plant life with chakra. He also had influence over tailed beasts. He basically represented the 10T body we all know he was a decent of Ashura. Yang release sage mode.

Naruto's yang release 9T chakra makes wood style grow spontaneously. Transmigrant of Ashura. Yang release sage mode.

So I have to assume that there is an complementary relationship between wood style and tailed beast chakra. They are both chakra based lifeforms. Naruto had Hashirama cells and tailed beast chakra long before Boruto was born.

Its very possible that genetic information got passed on to his offspring. The ten tails body and chakra finally reunite within Boruto.
Now the karma seal is releasing information into his body and I don't think it's going to have the effect that he was expecting. Boruto's body might be absorbing the information rather than being overwritten.

Reactions: TheSophia