[Spoilers] Did Minato Really use Space Time barrier??

KuroKaze

Legendary
Kin
19💸
Kumi
480💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Here is the panel where The Bijuudama fired by juubi disappeared.....

You must be registered for see images

As noted by A shinobi...it just Vanished...so we can conclude The whole process happened very quickly (in a blink of eye....)

Now here I wanna show u the panel where minato used space time barrier to teleport the bijuudama fired by kurama...

from the panel one can observe the following things...

1) The Complete Process Of teleportation is Comprised of 3 processes

a) Minato forming A Space Time Barrier Using The seal Of His FTG Kunai...(Lets say the time taken by minato to do so is t1)

b) Minato warping The Attack completely (lets the time taken is t2)

c) Minato Directing That attack to another place....which is accompanied by A Blast (as u can see clearly in the pic )(lets say that
takes a time t3)

So he needs a time total of t1+t2+t3 units which has to have some finite non zero value...Right....I mean from the panel u can see...it was a gradual process which took some time...so what i m trying to say is:

If minato would have used STB then:

a) It would be visible to all....and the shinobis wouldn't have commented like "Its...vanished"
b) the whole Disappearing process Must have been Accompanied by A blast in the surrounding area.

Now one can easily nullify the above two statements ( (a) and (b) ) by saying that he is an Edo so these two things didn't happen..

But I think Differently....

I respect the fact that Being An Edo gives one the privilege Of infinite chakra...so the person (In this case minato) has the capacity to move a Bigger(in terms of size and power) attack using STB....But The time taken for the jutsu is independent of amount of chakra one has....so my point (a) would be valid....

Now the second point (b) May be incorrect coz The distance upto which Minato can Direct the Bomb may depend on His chakra level...so As an Edo He might have directed it to a long distance....

So I am not totally denying the statement "Minato made the bomb to disappear" but just stating that there are few things that are not fitting here....

There is also another possibility that kishi would show the things (the seal formation during STB and the After blast) in the next manga...but till then...all we can do is wonder...

Last edited:

chopstickchakra

Legendary
Kin
4,684💸
Kumi
129💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Just because we as an audience see something does not mean the characters in the story did. Maybe at that battle it all happened in a flash, but we as readers wouldn't understand if not broken down for us.

6PathsofKami

Veteran
Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
I thought the same, it must be a different type of FTG. I assume ST barrier is used mainly when something is coming at him but this time the TBB was already on the move so he did something else.

Last edited:

KuroKaze

Legendary
Kin
19💸
Kumi
480💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
WTF,lol It doesn't mean he is stronger because off unlimit chakra,lol...... He is fast from before.
So u r saying as he is edo now...he would take lesser time to perform that jutsu..(STB) ...okay lets say he took less time this time...but there should have been a visible seal(space time barrier seal) formation but it didn't...what u say about that..??

Kirikoe

Legendary
Kin
1,465💸
Kumi
1,955💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Awards
i just want to point out even though he has unlimited chakra.. he still has the same chakra level as before meaning that he would of been able to do the same even if he was alive... the only thing that would be different is that he might of have gotten tired after moving something that big...

unlimted chakra just means that his chakra doesnt deplete not that his chakra pool gets larger

KuroKaze

Legendary
Kin
19💸
Kumi
480💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
i just want to point out even though he has unlimited chakra.. he still has the same chakra level as before meaning that he would of been able to do the same even if he was alive... the only thing that would be different is that he might of have gotten tired after moving something that big...

unlimted chakra just means that his chakra doesnt deplete not that his chakra pool gets larger
Exactly...U_U

Aya San

Legendary
Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️

Yeah but when your chakra is unlimited, you can output more chakra, exactly like if you have a large chakra pool...
Like say for example Madara has unlimited chakra, he can still output the same amount of chakra as Naruto even though Naruto has a larger chakra pool.

And you people don't know what an epic entrance is it's sad. Kishi was attempting that

Rikud0 Sennin

Regular
Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Here is the panel where The Bijuudama fired by juubi disappeared.....

As noted by A shinobi...it just Vanished...so we can conclude The whole process happened very quickly (in a blink of eye....)

Now here I wanna show u the panel where minato used space time barrier to teleport the bijuudama fired by kurama...

from the panel one can observe the following things...

1) The Complete Process Of teleportation is Comprised of 3 processes

a) Minato forming A Space Time Barrier Using The seal Of His FTG Kunai...(Lets say the time taken by minato to do so is t1)

b) Minato warping The Attack completely (lets the time taken is t2)

c) Minato Directing That attack to another place....which is accompanied by A Blast (as u can see clearly in the pic )(lets say that
takes a time t3)

So he needs a time total of t1+t2+t3 units which has to have some finite non zero value...Right....I mean from the panel u can see...it was a gradual process which took some time...so what i m trying to say is:

If minato would have used STB then:

a) It would be visible to all....and the shinobis wouldn't have commented like "Its...vanished"
b) the whole Disappearing process Must have been Accompanied by A blast in the surrounding area.

Now one can easily nullify the above two statements ( (a) and (b) ) by saying that he is an Edo so these two things didn't happen..

But I think Differently....

I respect the fact that Being An Edo gives one the privilege Of infinite chakra...so the person (In this case minato) has the capacity to move a Bigger(in terms of size and power) attack using STB....But The time taken for the jutsu is independent of amount of chakra one has....so my point (a) would be valid....

Now the second point (b) May be incorrect coz The distance upto which Minato can Direct the Bomb may depend on His chakra level...so As an Edo He might have directed it to a long distance....

So I am not totally denying the statement "Minato made the bomb to disappear" but just stating that there are few things that are not fitting here....

There is also another possibility that kishi would show the things (the seal formation during STB and the After blast) in the next manga...but till then...all we can do is wonder...
hashirama or tobirama absorbed all the chakra of the TBB. lol. idk. But do you really think that Minato beat Tobirama there?

Naru2GT

Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Maybe Minato teleported to where Bee was at. I remembered Minato putting a seal on one of Bee's tentacles few chaps ago. Maybe he used that seal.

Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
It was defiantly a space-time barrier. It's the only way for a Tailed Beast Bomb that big to just magically disappear. Maybe Minato sent the bomb to the sky? It'll detonate next chapter.

The reason why kush didn't show the seals was maybe he wanted to change up the jutsu or because Minato used it to fast.