xxxLegacy

Veteran
Kin
0๐Ÿ’ธ
Kumi
0๐Ÿ’ด
Trait Points
0โš”๏ธ
Man he is already strong enough with EMS and you wanna give him two other abilities ?
He woulf then destroy Hashirama U_U

Just a example Kishi would never give him Amaterasu cuz then his all Mokuton would burn like nothing Lol
It's Plot dude

Darkakatsuki

Regular
Kin
0๐Ÿ’ธ
Kumi
0๐Ÿ’ด
Trait Points
0โš”๏ธ
He used Genjutsu: Sharingan against Ay, the only other MS user to use that is Sasuke, who has amateresu on one eye and enton on the other. But since Enton is basically manipulating the black flames, then does that mean the enton eye is useless without the eye that casts the amateresu? As in, if that eye got sealed? What would the other eye do since there are no flames to manipulate? You're probably wondering what I'm tryna get at yeah. Well, remember that Madara used Izanagi to trick Hashirama, which means that that particular eye got sealed away and therefore should not have it's MS justu anymore. What if that eye was the one that casts amateresu. Remember also Tobirama comparing Sasuke's blaze release to the time he saw it before, maybe that was Madara's blaze release he was talking about? Oh wait.....aaargh forget I said anything, coz that still doesn't explain why we never saw Madara use Amateresu/Blaze Release in his many fights with Hashirama.

The Necromancer

Legendary
Kin
0๐Ÿ’ธ
Kumi
2,500๐Ÿ’ด
Trait Points
0โš”๏ธ
I went to narutowikia and it said that his MS made him better at reading an opponents movements (if that's what you mean). It doesn't state that it was his specific MS ability and the sources are not very good
That's because the wiki is written by fans who know less about the series than the average Narutobase member, and nowhere in the entirety of the manga has Madara used an MS ability besides Susano'o (and without the aid of the Gedo Mazo).