Did Lady Chiyo "waste a jutsu"? What happened here?

Infant

Regular
Kin
5,794💸
Kumi
1,695💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
See below, when Chiyo used her Mother and Father puppets to cut apart the many hands of the 3rd Kazekage puppet . . .

You must be registered for see images

Was it necessary?

That there is page 5, showing the cutting. On page 4 and the previous chapter, we see the hands dig into the ground. If they were dug into the ground, doesn't that make them immediately useless for Sasori, which in turn means Chiyo could have ignored them and gone straight for the 3rd KK. If they were dug in, then it seems like a tactical waste to go for them

On the other hand, we see that the 3rd KK puppet only barely managed a detachment before the Mother and Father reached it. This implies that it was losing a speed battle to them. Since puppets and Sasori himself track and move at such high speeds, this would mean that Mother and Father outclassed him in speed. This means that the arms were not stuck in the ground, but rather were simply destroyed before Sasori could manage a reaction. Even if surprised by their initial modifications, he should have been able to track everything and react to their threat.

So what really happened? Did Chiyo waste an action or did her Mother and Father puppets blitz Sasori?

Angel90

Regular
Kin
3,300💸
Kumi
657💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Status
Awards
Yes

My question is: Why wait for them to be cut? Why not move the hands or detach them earlier? Therefore he was blitzed in this regard or the hands were stuck in the ground
Well I think he was blitzed as seen in the image and dispatched the hands the moment they were cutted

Infant

Regular
Kin
5,794💸
Kumi
1,695💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Well I think he was blitzed as seen in the image and dispatched the hands the moment they were cutted
If Sasori was blitzed by Chiyo there, was it not wasteful for Chiyo to start with the hands?

Would it not have been better to go straight for the 3rd KK or do you think the hand cutting process was smooth enough to not slow down Mother and Father at all?

Angel90

Regular
Kin
3,300💸
Kumi
657💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Status
Awards
If Sasori was blitzed by Chiyo there, was it not wasteful for Chiyo to start with the hands?

Would it not have been better to go straight for the 3rd KK or do you think the hand cutting process was smooth enough to not slow down Mother and Father at all?
My guess is that she attacked Sasori and cutted the hands in the progress and disabled the jutsu for further attacks - sorry for late reply

Reactions: Infant