[Discussion] Did Kodachi and Ikemoto forget?

wanderingcactus

Veteran
Kin
2,117💸
Kumi
1,383💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
First in the previous chapters, we finally got to see that Isshiki was Ant Man.

His "Rinnegan" powers involve instantly shrinking and enlarging.

Karma was established to be the same concept as Black Zetsu. It is the Otsutsuki's will to be reborn. Much like how BZ made Madara into RS so she can be revived (which happened).

However, in this chapter, we learn that the shrinking and enlarging was in fact Karma's power. Meaning that BZ actually have powers.
Now, unless Koji and Amado are mistaken and they do not know that Isshiki is a Rinnegan user, then this is a large deviation from what we learned thus far.

"how to kill an Otsutsuki"

Fairly simple, really. Just kill the person, then kill or extract the data out of the new person before they fully manifest.

Or Naruto and Sasuke, by now, should have the appropriate defenses against the Otsutsuki invasion. I mean Sasuke has spent decades of research in Kaguya's palace. Naruto is doing all kinds of monitoring. Naruto and Sasuke were given Yang and Yin seals to separate and seal Kaguya. How have they not been able to do any of that?

Plus, IDK how Amado knows and the entire Leaf do not know how to kill Orochimaru.

As well as who the hell are they and why do they know so much? Who created them in the first place?
Or was Koji talking about Amado creating him much like how he created Delta's android bodies?

Or is this another Orochimaru BS?

Reactions: Yahcob13

wanderingcactus

Veteran
Kin
2,117💸
Kumi
1,383💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
how to kill otsusuki??? seal him away for good!!!!..

I just want a sequel where we get to see Orochimaru doing stuff.

He is the end game boss of that world anyways. Much more powerful than the Otsutsukis.

I mean all he has to do is make a clone of Boruto and Sarada and cultivate their eyes. Give them to Mitsuki and take over his body.

Eat the chakra fruit and invade space and make the space vampires his slaves.

minamoto

Supreme
Kin
25,811💸
Kumi
11,914💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
I just want a sequel where we get to see Orochimaru doing stuff.

He is the end game boss of that world anyways. Much more powerful than the Otsutsukis.

I mean all he has to do is make a clone of Boruto and Sarada and cultivate their eyes. Give them to Mitsuki and take over his body.

Eat the chakra fruit and invade space and make the space vampires his slaves.
my theory...orochimaru belong to a special alien race...that existed for thousands years..and now he wants to return back to his origine form..

wanderingcactus

Veteran
Kin
2,117💸
Kumi
1,383💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Where did you get the shrinking was from either the rinnegan or karma?

because they said it in the chapter that its the power of karma. the whole rinnegan thing was just speculation since he is Yin and that the other Yin users that we know of are Rinnegan users. Namely Hagoromo and Momoshiki.
Post automatically merged:

my theory...orochimaru belong to a special alien race...that existed for thousands years..and now he wants to return back to his origine form..
sounds good. His complexion always bothered me and how it ended up similar to the space vampires.

Reactions: Yahcob13

Pulkit singh3

Regular
Kin
965💸
Kumi
369💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Here's a thing man...Lots of things from naruto have been shitted on in boruto...Deal with it...kodachi dosen't know anything...Jigen can absorb chakra..But do you know sasuke can too...Sasuke can use Almighty push, Take his soul out, use chibaku tensei, Naruto can make 100 kurama clones, use 8styles of rasenshuriken with sm and 1000s of clones, can use boil style for taijutsu but did he do that..No they don't cause the fatass don't want them to..Deal with it...that's all there is

wanderingcactus

Veteran
Kin
2,117💸
Kumi
1,383💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Orochimaru becoming the final villain and being the mastermind
I wouldn't say mastermind. I'm sure that he is just as clueless as anyone else. I mean his pursuit for knowledge and immortality is really his motivation. Since he's learned a way to be immortal, all that is left is knowledge. I think he'd end up becoming the vanguard of Earth. But like in a villain type of way. Like an anti hero.

I'd say he would save Earth and rule it but like not in a villainous way from that point. I mean he's just a mad scientist. He also changed his ways along the Naruto story. I would say that he is no longer naive to make power plays for the sake of power since he never truly was that kind of person.