Thundergod123

Elite
Kin
9💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
We still don't know how Kawaki got his Kama seal from and when, but many theories about him defeating Urashiki is possible though. After reading the latest manga, it looks like Kawaki also has the power to absorb jutsus similar to Boruto's Kama seal (correct me if I am wrong). Did Kawaki released the jutsu that Garo guy he absorbed before?

If you guys remember, Urashiki can create a flexible chakra rod which he can use to manifest an extendable thread. Using it, he can pierce through strong defences and bodies to extract chakra residing in a target to store within his gourd, allowing Urashiki to utilise the techniques that the chakra's owner can perform. As such, from absorbing Gaara and Mitsuki's chakra, he became able to perform Gaara's Desert: Hand technique as well as Mitsuki's Lightning Release technique.

I don't think Urashiki absorbs jutsus, but he only takes chakra away. So, how does this explain Kawaki gained Kama seal by Urashiki?

ThelUchiha

Banned
Regular
Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
I thought that every Kara member posses Karma seal - but if Kawaki defeated Urashiki , this alone puts him above Gaara and Chojuro according their fight against Urashiki in the anime

Thundergod123

Elite
Kin
9💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
What? Like i said, i thought all Kara members have the Karma seal, which isnt the case?
Doesn't makes sense that all Kara members possess Kama seal, because Kashin Koji looked quite surprised that Boruto had it. Later, he even wanted to test Kama seal on Boruto and Kawaki when they encountered as you can see from the latest chapters. If all members of Kara had it, they would be OP tbh, idk if they can match Naruto and Sasuke's level, however they can easily defeat all the other Kages. Kara is divided into two seperated groups which is known as the inner group and the outer group. If we the inner group (most likely the most powerful ones) do have Kama seals, then it means they have defeated more than 1 Otsutsuki. Yet, we only know about Momoshiki, Kinshiki and Urashiki until now.

ThelUchiha

Banned
Regular
Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Doesn't makes sense that all Kara members possess Kama seal, because Kashin Koji looked quite surprised that Boruto had it. Later, he even wanted to test Kama seal on Boruto and Kawaki when they encountered as you can see from the latest chapters. If all members of Kara had it, they would be OP tbh, idk if they can match Naruto and Sasuke's level, however they can easily defeat all the other Kages. Kara is divided into two seperated groups which is known as the inner group and the outer group. If we the inner group (most likely the most powerful ones) do have Kama seals, then it means they have defeated more than 1 Otsutsuki. Yet, we only know about Momoshiki, Kinshiki and Urashiki until now.
Is it me , or do i not make myself clear in my msg'es?

I didnt say they all have Karma seals, I thought they have it, but they dont. And while at it, im not a big fan of it.

I wonder how come Kara members even knew about the Karma seals? And how come they knew that you're getting one by killing an Otsotsuki member

Last edited:

Thundergod123

Elite
Kin
9💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Is it me , or do i not make myself clear in my msg'es?

I didnt say they all have Karma seals, I thought they have it, but they dont. And while at it, im not a big fan of it.

I wonder how come Kara members even knew about the Karma seals? And how come they knew that you're getting one by killing an Otsotsuki member
The fact that they know about defeating an Otsutsuki member giving them a Kama seal is still unknown, but I guess we are a little bit early in the manga, so I don't know. Only Team 7 witnessed Kaguya appeared, and later they told it to the 5 Kages about her and potential about more Otsutsuki members. If I am not wrong, I believe Kara members didn't knew about it until they received some information about Otsutsuki. No one from the organization has the Sharingan or Rinnegan (maybe Jigen) to read the Uchiha board or scroll, whatever.

My theory is that Jigen or someone from the Kara actually met an Otsutsuki member. So the vessel which is Kawaki has the Kama seal. Kashin Koji and his members already saw the seal before Boruto got the Kama seal. But for some reason the Kama seal on Kawaki can also absorb jutsus.

But as I mentioned, we have to wait until it is revealed.

Last edited:

ThelUchiha

Banned
Regular
Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
The fact that they know about defeating an Otsutsuki member giving them a Kama seal is still unknown, but I guess we are a little bit early in the manga, so I don't know. Only Team 7 witnessed Kaguya appeared, and later they told it to the 5 Kages about her and potential about more Otsutsuki members. If I am not wrong, I believe Kara members didn't knew about it until they received some information about Otsutsuki. No one from the organization has the Sharingan or Rinnegan (maybe Jigen) to read the Uchiha board or scroll, whatever.

My theory is that Jigen or someone from the Kara actually met an Otsutsuki member. So the vessel which is Kawaki has the Kama seal. Kashin Koji and his members already saw the seal before Boruto got the Kama seal. But for some reason the Kama seal on Kawaki can also absorb jutsus.

But as I mentioned, we have to wait until it is revealed.
There no latest manga chapters here in base , so i couldnt pick up a scan - But when KashinKoji fought team 7 and Boruto used the Karma seal for the first time, Kashin Koji said that it was Boruto who killed Momoshiki and not Naruto." - So he does know that by killing Otsutsuki gives you a seal.

You could right about Jigen. He probably met Urashiki if he is canon. And probably he gave them the info they need.

Thundergod123

Elite
Kin
9💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
There no latest manga chapters here in base , so i couldnt pick up a scan - But when KashinKoji fought team 7 and Boruto used the Karma seal for the first time, Kashin Koji said that it was Boruto who killed Momoshiki and not Naruto." - So he does know that by killing Otsutsuki gives you a seal.

You could right about Jigen. He probably met Urashiki if he is canon. And probably he gave them the info they need.
Kashin Koji knows that defeating an Otsutsuki member will gain you a Kama seal, because Kawaki got it, so when he saw Boruto got the seal, it means he has seen Momoshiki before (not meeting or battling, but more like hide and seek). Maybe I believe Koji saw Momoshiki and Kinshiki during the Chunin Exam or someone from the outer group delivered some information about them to Kara, who knows. Remember, there are still traitors in Konoha, but if it is not, then Kashin is a Genjutsu expert, so he can use Konoha people to gather information. You can tell that he will be a threat later.

ThelUchiha

Banned
Regular
Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Kashin Koji knows that defeating an Otsutsuki member will gain you a Kama seal, because Kawaki got it, so when he saw Boruto got the seal, it means he has seen Momoshiki before (not meeting or battling, but more like hide and seek). Maybe I believe Koji saw Momoshiki and Kinshiki during the Chunin Exam or someone from the outer group delivered some information about them to Kara, who knows. Remember, there are still traitors in Konoha, but if it is not, then Kashin is a Genjutsu expert, so he can use Konoha people to gather information. You can tell that he will be a threat later.
We still dont know how Kawaki got his seal in the first place and so far we only know about Momoshiki and Kinshiki from the Otsutsuki's - Urashiki is still filler, and wasnt introduced in the manga. But even if - Urashiki is probably giving intel to Kara members about everything.

Im not really sure how he knows that Otsutsuki grant the seals. And what traitors in Konoha are you talking about?

And btw, KK and Delta are pretty much cool

Thundergod123

Elite
Kin
9💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
We still dont know how Kawaki got his seal in the first place and so far we only know about Momoshiki and Kinshiki from the Otsutsuki's - Urashiki is still filler, and wasnt introduced in the manga. But even if - Urashiki is probably giving intel to Kara members about everything.

Im not really sure how he knows that Otsutsuki grant the seals. And what traitors in Konoha are you talking about?

And btw, KK and Delta are pretty much cool
Yes, I believe there are traitors from Konoha (maybe outer group from Kara), or Kashin can just use Genjutsu on Konoha people to receive information. Kara's goal is still unknown, but from the 1st episode of Boruto you can see that they attacked Konoha and Kawaki said that the Shinobi era is over. Btw, I don't think Kawaki did this alone, Kara members must have done that.

KK and Delta are powerful, and I think KK might be on the same level as Jiraiya or nearly the same level as him, I mean that guy can use sealing jutsus, dangerous flame jutsus, genjutsus, Rasengan, Toads, and I can even imagine him using SM. Delta is also strong though.

Anyway, where are you from?

ThelUchiha

Banned
Regular
Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Yes, I believe there are traitors from Konoha (maybe outer group from Kara), or Kashin can just use Genjutsu on Konoha people to receive information. Kara's goal is still unknown, but from the 1st episode of Boruto you can see that they attacked Konoha and Kawaki said that the Shinobi era is over. Btw, I don't think Kawaki did this alone, Kara members must have done that.

KK and Delta are powerful, and I think KK might be on the same level as Jiraiya or nearly the same level as him, I mean that guy can use sealing jutsus, dangerous flame jutsus, genjutsus, Rasengan, Toads, and I can even imagine him using SM. Delta is also strong though.

Anyway, where are you from?
Yeah.... you're right lol. This has have something to do with Konoha and the village. Maybe there are some unknown secrets that no one yet knows or something, some plot. Like you said, the Konoha village is destroyed.

I dont think that Kawaki got the seal same way Boruto did, or maybe he did... maybe his seal is different and probably made the same way from the Otsutsuki power since Kawaki is an experiment.

KK and Delta are the only members i like from the Kara organization and i like how Delta is worrying for Kawaki - And KK is actually cool i think he alrdy is powerful as Jiraiya and he using almost the same techniques.

Im from .... my world... why you ask? and you?

Thundergod123

Elite
Kin
9💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Yeah.... you're right lol. This has have something to do with Konoha and the village. Maybe there are some unknown secrets that no one yet knows or something, some plot. Like you said, the Konoha village is destroyed.

I dont think that Kawaki got the seal same way Boruto did, or maybe he did... maybe his seal is different and probably made the same way from the Otsutsuki power since Kawaki is an experiment.

KK and Delta are the only members i like from the Kara organization and i like how Delta is worrying for Kawaki - And KK is actually cool i think he alrdy is powerful as Jiraiya and he using almost the same techniques.

Im from .... my world... why you ask? and you?
Hahaha, nothing, good answer.

Reactions: ThelUchiha