Did Kakashi dodged one of sasukes susanno arrows ?

ATD

Regular
Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
You must be registered for see images
Sasuke shot 2 arrows a little delayed (one after another)
Kakashi had his 3T active.
You must be registered for see images
In this scan Kakashi said that he had to warp it away, but there were 2 arrows shot. Could be a translation mistake.
Other possibility is that he dodged one arrow with 3T precognition while switching to the MS and then warped away the other.
This would explain the big water wave which was raised.
If he warped away 2 arrows with Kamui, there wouldn't have been the big water splash imo.

ATD

Regular
Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
the big wave would have been caused by the windforcethingy from the arrow. He kamui'd it/them i think.
When you look at the first scan again, you see the splashes created by the wind force from the arrows are as big as Sauske, while the mega wave in the second scan is as big as susanno, which leads me to believe that one arrow cut the surface of the water.
Btw If Kakashi really kamuied both of them away then there shouldn't be any wind force either.

VongolaX

Legendary
Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
He warped both away at the same time.

Because if you read what he said closely he did state that his "only," option was to warp it away.

Dodging was never an option because it twas too fast.

Last edited:

ATD

Regular
Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
The water seems to have been pulled up by the kamui warp hole and then fallen down when the hole closed.
But the splash was actually surrounding Kakashi completely, if the wave was created by Kamui, it should be only in front of Kakashi because he looked in sasukes direction.
In addition to that the splash should have assumed the form of the Kamui swirling which it didnt.

shelke

Supreme
Kin
13💸
Kumi
30💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Awards
They are literally stacked on top of one another. He created the warp point in front of himself and as the arrows were travelling almost side by side, they both got sucked in.

Last edited:

Rogue Pit

Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
I understand both of the oppositions logics.

I personally think that indeed it was a typo and they should exclaim that both arrows were teleported away using kamui.
My reasons are
-First it doesn't appear that sasuke or kakashi are in motion. Therefore the only way to shoot a stable target from different locations is to change your angle. I think both of the arrows were shot following each other.
-Secondly if both of these arrows share a linear trajectory than kakashi needs only to open one single kamui portal and leave it open with enough time for both arrows to travel through. (Which shouldnt take long)
-Lastly if two high speed arrows (Danzo said he wasn't quick enough to dodge them) are amplifying each other's directional force, than I indeed do believe it makes sense for an aftershock to be vision in the surround water.

But truthfully its hard to say.

LuckyMan

Elite
Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
He warped them both. He doesn't get fatigue to. A point where he can't move after one Kamui. That was the backlash of two consecutive ones.

AlsobI don't think Kakashi needed to warp them. I thinkbhe just opened up a portal infront of him and the arrows flew in.

shelke

Supreme
Kin
13💸
Kumi
30💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Awards

I personally think that indeed it was a typo and they should exclaim that both arrows were teleported away using kamui.
My reasons are
-First it doesn't appear that sasuke or kakashi are in motion. Therefore the only way to shoot a stable target from different locations is to change your angle. I think both of the arrows were shot following each other.
-Secondly if both of these arrows share a linear trajectory than kakashi needs only to open one single kamui portal and leave it open with enough time for both arrows to travel through. (Which shouldnt take long)
-Lastly if two high speed arrows (Danzo said he wasn't quick enough to dodge them) are amplifying each other's directional force, than I indeed do believe it makes sense for an aftershock to be vision in the surround water.

You got it completely right. It's not hard to say, because this is the only logical answer. Kakashi opening two warp points in that period of time - something he has never done in the entire manga - is preposterous.

+ rep.

ATD

Regular
Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️

My reasons are

I understand, but the directional force should vanish with them when they got kamuied the way you explained it, so why such a big splash (as big as susanno) ?
If it was created due to kamui the splash should have assumed the form of the Kamui swirling and i doubt that the use of Kamui would create such a big shockwave.

There is also the possibility that it was just for show.

Rogue Pit

Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
I understand, but the directional force should vanish with them when they got kamuied the way you explained it, so why such a big splash (as big as susanno) ?
If it was created due to kamui the splash should have assumed the form of the Kamui swirling and i doubt that the use of Kamui would create such a big shockwave.

There is also the possibility that it was just for show.
I get what you're asserting but I believe for that to happen , Kakashi would have had to teleport them away before they existed in our plain to effect the surrounding air and water as to give it directional momentum. Him teleporting the arrows away wouldnt take away the sonicboom effect. Much like Minato teleporting the juubi-bomb away. DOing so would not instantly stop the boulders and dust from rumbling along the path the bomb was going.