Exaar

Legendary
Kin
5💸
Kumi
3💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
You don't ask a question not yet kurama? That's an order and a question mark doesn't fit in an order. And neither does the next scan confirm this. Like I said the bus translators need a lot of help.
Then use you brain to figure out the context.

Naruto is asking if he had finished gathering the Natural energy, To answer that question Kurama replies to naruto by saying he had in fact gathered a little to much NE.

I'm not against people borrowing powers I'm against fappers denying borrowed powers and handouts recieved. Besides the powers aren't borrowed because borrowing implies the note tion of returning since that doesn't exist. It's either taking or pleading for it.
No, power can be given.

Oro Gave sasuke Curse seal.
Minato Gave 50% kurama to naruto, Who in turn becames friends with naruto and gave him his power willingly.

Besides the term borrowed power isn't using the term borrowed in a literal sense, People use it in terms of "borrowed power" = a power that is not naturally theirs.
If we use it in the literal sense then naruto doesn't use borrowed power either, Since he doesn't plan on giving the chakra kurama gave him back to Kurama nor does he state his intention is to hand his chakra back to him.

salamander uchiha

Legendary
Kin
9,043💸
Kumi
6,082💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Then use you brain to figure out the context.

Naruto is asking if he had finished gathering the Natural energy, To answer that question Kurama replies to naruto by saying he had in fact gathered a little to much NE.

No, power can be given.

Oro Gave sasuke Curse seal.
Minato Gave 50% kurama to naruto, Who in turn becames friends with naruto and gave him his power willingly.

Besides the term borrowed power isn't using the term borrowed in a literal sense, People use it in terms of "borrowed power" = a power that is not naturally theirs.
If we use it in the literal sense then naruto doesn't use borrowed power either, Since he doesn't plan on giving the chakra kurama gave him back to Kurama nor does he state his intention is to hand his chakra back to him.
The only question I'm going to ask you is can a statement of order be a question "not yet kurama." It can only be in response to something kurama would've said. Which doesn't exist otherwise it requires an antecedent(a statement or a previous being referred to) and that clearly doesn't exist. Kurama telling Naruto he's gathered too much natural energy is to prepare him for it. Since too much and you turn to stone.

So now if you can give an example where "not yet exaar" could ever be a question I gladly wait for it. Like i said the scan I provided is the proper meaning.

Yes I agree that power can be pleaded for (borrowed in the context you put it). Taken as some do(Madara) and given is the 3rd way(Hogaromo gave) outside of being born with them.

whiteboy2345

Veteran
Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Didn't you say that was your last post?

Let me guess you got...:salt::salt: again....:lol
Go ****ing kill yourself. You're so pathetic, begging for a scan like Naruto begs for chakra and then acting like a little ***** when we actually find one. Dude, do yourself and the gene pool a favor and go off yourself

Love, Whiteboy

Exaar

Legendary
Kin
5💸
Kumi
3💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
The only question I'm going to ask you is can a statement of order be a question "not yet kurama." It can only be in response to something kurama would've said. Which doesn't exist otherwise it requires an antecedent(a statement or a previous being referred to) and that clearly doesn't exist. Kurama telling Naruto he's gathered too much natural energy is to prepare him for it. Since too much and you turn to stone.
Kurama didn't ask naruto anything or say anything to naruto.
Sasuke absorbed Bijuu's chakra, Naruto used shadow clone, Sasuke started beating on Naruto, Naruto fired a couple of Bijuu bombs, Sasuke powers up Indra's arrow, Then Naruto says "not yet, Kurama?!!". There is no dialog between Naruto/Kurama before that.

Kurama says two things One about gather too much, In answer to naruto's question hence the "?" in naruto's dialog, the second was to prepare him for it by saying "It's everything that's available, here it comes"

You must be registered for see images

salamander uchiha

Legendary
Kin
9,043💸
Kumi
6,082💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Kurama didn't ask naruto anything or say anything to naruto.
Sasuke absorbed Bijuu's chakra, Naruto used shadow clone, Sasuke started beating on Naruto, Naruto fired a couple of Bijuu bombs, Sasuke powers up Indra's arrow, Then Naruto says "not yet, Kurama?!!". There is no dialog between Naruto/Kurama before that.

Kurama says two things One about gather too much, In answer to naruto's question hence the "?" in naruto's dialog, the second was to prepare him for it by saying "It's everything that's available, here it comes"

That's my point

davidou

Veteran
Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
No it can't it can coney a meaning.
Let's explain it to a retars like you with examples.
I have sufficient food. (The necessary amount)
I have enough food. (The same as sufficient)
I have plenty of food. (More than enough)
I have an ample amount of food. (A lot more than enough)
I have an abundance of food. ( too much more than ample)

The only thing all 5 convey is the bare minimum past that they convey the excess.

Now I know you don't understand language but try to comprehend. Like I told you synonyms share an aspect they agree upon and convey their meaning within the confines of the word. They also convey other meanings with other words.

The purpose of synonyms is for variety of conveyance otherwise they'd be useless in and of themselves.

As for bequeach( a voluntary act done by the individual) it can never apply to genetic inheritance that's why you'll never find any grammarian or scientist or any human say I bequeached by genes to him. Or I bequeached my blue eyes to him.

Your clutching at your own fanfic.
The definition of bequeath is pass on, it' s not just a synonym, it' s the definition.

whiteboy2345

Veteran
Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Makes sense:

Wait, so how the **** would Asura awaken his bodily powers, if he didn't have any to begin with? Lmao, is Hagoromo so old that he's forgot parts of his own life story? Goodness, but it would explain why Asura needed a powerup from daddy.

Exaar

Legendary
Kin
5💸
Kumi
3💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Wait, so how the **** would Asura awaken his bodily powers, if he didn't have any to begin with? Lmao, is Hagoromo so old that he's forgot parts of his own life story? Goodness, but it would explain why Asura needed a powerup from daddy.
All he is saying is that Indra inherited his powerful chakra, Which we already knew because the uchiha are known for their unusually strong chakra.

Asura(senju/Uzumaki) didn't inherit his powerful chakra, he inherited his strong body/life force.

Indra = Sages Eyes/Chakra
Asura = Sages body/life force