Dęvîa Puęrî

Elite
Kin
515💸
Kumi
7💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Rewatching Broly movie realized he through up a barrier when broly sunk goku into the ocean.

17's obviously is different type of ki and likely stronger but don't you think that's interesting lol

Umari Senju

Legendary
Kin
238💸
Kumi
96💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Maybe. I mean in the anime when he fought goku he used Krillin’s Destructo Disc after seeing him use it so wouldn’t surprise me if he learned the barrier in a similar way.

Robot

Kin
118💸
Kumi
860💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
No he didn't the dragon ball movie took place in a different timeline where they hadnt seen each other meaning they hadn't meant means that he couldn't have learned it from him.

Robot

Kin
118💸
Kumi
860💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Google it or YouTube it, it exists. If anything we should be asking for proof of the nonsense you uttered above.
Because he never related broly to the one he saw and fought in the tournament of power the whole movie, so stop following me on the forums or just provide proof of your statement it's that simple.

Animegoin

Veteran
Kin
4,124💸
Kumi
2,010💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Because he never related broly to the one he saw and fought in the tournament of power the whole movie, so stop following me on the forums or just provide proof of your statement it's that simple.
Because Broly and Kale’s power were clearly different. If you’d seen the movie, you’d know that. And you’ll either lookup the evidence or continue with your headcanon.

How else do you think Frieza was alive in the movie (no halo) if this wasn’t post-TOP? That’s what I thought.
Post automatically merged:

But **** it, I’ll post it anyway 0:20 and beyond:

You must be registered for see medias

If you don’t respond, you‘ve concede to the fact that you’re ignorant.

Last edited:

Robot

Kin
118💸
Kumi
860💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Because Broly and Kale’s power were clearly different. If you’d seen the movie, you’d know that. And you’ll either lookup the evidence or continue with your headcanon.

How else do you think Frieza was alive in the movie (no halo) if this wasn’t post-TOP? That’s what I thought.
Post automatically merged:

But **** it, I’ll post it anyway 0:20 and beyond:

You must be registered for see medias

If you don’t respond, you‘ve concede to the fact that you’re ignorant.
I asked for proof and I got proof. Broly and Kale's power level might have been different but it was just a female version of broly. If you watched Dragon Ball Super and literally the whole dragon ball community you would know they are basically the same.

Me responding or not responding has no correlation but nice try I guess you cover up the fact that you are lonely with toxicity.

Animegoin

Veteran
Kin
4,124💸
Kumi
2,010💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
I asked for proof and I got proof. Broly and Kale's power level might have been different but it was just a female version of broly. If you watched Dragon Ball Super and literally the whole dragon ball community you would know they are basically the same.

Me responding or not responding has no correlation but nice try I guess you cover up the fact that you are lonely with toxicity.
All I hear from you are excuses but regardless, I got the response of your concession regardless.

Dęvîa Puęrî

Elite
Kin
515💸
Kumi
7💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
No he didn’t, no instructions were relayed to Frieza on how to use the technique. You may say that Frieza was “inspired” by seeing 17 create a shield, however, there’s no proof in that statement either.
Let me rephrase the question. Do you believe he copied the barrier after meeting 17? I mean 17 is the first (and only that Frieza has seen) char in dbz that uses a force field/barrier. Not to mention its specifically after the TOP. 17 is also the only char to kind of bond with frieza as well