Veteran
Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Awards
i think that V is doing this now, bucause i o ly see it i n some places, or mabyte i just didn't notice until now. but each section in the forums seems to have a different banner. the bleach one was the first i noticed. then i saw the one in the naruto media section, but now its gone. i think V is putting a different banner for each section. u can only see them if u click on the threads ( as of now)

EDIT:

now its gone from the media base section, but its still in the bleach section

EDIT #2:

now more sections seem to have banners

Last edited:

Pesh

Elite
Kin
0💸
Kumi
1,280💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
i think that V is doing this now, bucause i o ly see it i n some places, or mabyte i just didn't notice until now. but each section in the forums seems to have a different banner. the bleach one was the first i noticed. then i saw the one in the naruto media section, but now its gone. i think V is putting a different banner for each section. u can only see them if u click on the threads ( as of now)

EDIT:

now its gone from the media base section, but its still in the bleach section

EDIT #2:

now more sections seem to have banners
ARE YOU FROM MARS O___O there were a thread where all the banners were shown,theres with Sasuke,2 with naruto,one with ichigo and what with the a guy from another manga/anime that i dont watch,I think its the guy on Rokus avatar