FireBird Marco

Veteran
Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️

I miss DMC, not that new garbage with the emo, the old good DMC 3 and DMC 4.
CapCom, please make DMC 5, the continuation of Nero's story!
Hell just Kickstart it, I'll donate $100.

Dante & Nero <3<3<3<3<3<3<3<3<3<3<3<3<3<3<3

Last edited:
Reactions: ekichi onizuka

damon hunt

Regular
Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
dmc 4 had the best story line i was on google for 2 days trying to find out info on who is nero.. son of vergil or being possessed by him dam i miss it to buddy i miss it too, vergil was badass in the new reboot he is a puzz bag "give me a hug brother" what kind of horrendous piece of shit is that

vasu 32

Veteran
Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
The previous series was beast,no doubt,and dante was the epitome of what you can call badass,but the series has no serialized plot story,so capcom decided to dump it,and create a new,reboot,of the franchise. The project went to western studio,Ninja Theory,and they decided the new plot story,which will be same to old one,except the angle-demon part,where in previous one they were human-demon offspring,and the look of the character will be same,yeah right,same exact dante of dmc-3,with black hair of-course to show the awakening to turn his hair white in the end,but nooo...capcom have to **** things up,they said,since the series is reboot,reboot everything,like for real?

Anyway,I still like the story,and characters. The game will definitely pick up pace from next installment,and will be in a proper serialized way. Eventually Nero will be introduced too.

JIRAIYA perv

Elite
Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
it's funny how i hated Nero in DMC4 but, seeing the new Dante (the repulsive emo version) changed my mind about Nero.

i hope they pick up from where DMC3 ended, that would be awesome but, to be honest i don't think it's gonna happen (the reboot messed up everything).