FitzChivalry Farseer

Veteran
Kin
38💸
Kumi
18💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Thank you for taking the time to read this small story. My username is FitzChivalry Farseer but you can call me Fitz. Ive taken up a hobby of writing short stories in a first person view of a character. This may not be a fanfiction of Naruto but I hope you do like it. It has to do with demons and angels and everyone in between. Again thank you for taking the time to read this and now without further ado I present to you the Devils Advocate.

Hello, my name is Alexander Cornivus and I work for the devil.
There is noone in hell that can do the job that I do.
I was singled out from one trillion demon in the underworld to be the right hand of the main jefe.
I do a very special line of work within his divisions that is know by all to even more important than the devil himself.
I just simply pick up the souls of the humans that have "given" them away.
Well, signed their soul away to be more precise. However I dont just take any kind of soul.
I take those that the big boss has a special interest in, usually, its an unchaste virgin or sometimes a child strikes his fancy. Whatever the case I have to be ready.
You see were not the only boys in town. Of course the other side has an interest in conflict with us. Yes that side...
The "good side" that everyone just loves and adores. I can tell you right now that theres nothing good about that side. Their always trying to take that which dont belong to them.
Their always attacking me aand calling me names.
Talk about being rude. No matter I usually have enough firepower in my arsenal to blow away any or all angels that get in my way. I am the best at what I do and in hell knows it.
Everyone in heaven knows it.
The majority of humans on earth eventually get to know me.
And now this poor unfortunate wretch sleeping in her bed right in front of me will also get to know me.
My name is Alexander Cornivus and Im the Devil's Advocate.

Ps: look for Danzo's Apprentice coming soon