Elite
Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Awards
So im up to ep 56 and so many people seem to be getting powers from these things and only one was actually explained besides luffy

Tell me this
Does it bother explaining how people get them or do they leave them to our imagination to figure out?
Also arent they suppoused to be legendary yet evrey villain seems to be using them !_!

Does it go deeper into the devil fruit past or is it left as is?

PLEASE TRY NOT TO SPOIL THE SHOW THO

Call Me Legit

Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
How could we answer this without spoiling you? If you don't want to be spoiled then simple as; continue watching the anime and you'll have your answer. If curiosity gets to you then ask the forum and someone will spoil it for you.

Arian

Elite
Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Awards
some small spoiler here!
those are just some fruits(never really explained where they come from as far as i know) and there is never the same ability twice. there are different kinds of..animal fruits logia fruits and another one(the one luffy has) animal turns you into animal...logia turns you into some kind of natural element...and the other one luffy has usually gives special abilities and stuff..

Reaper

Elite
Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Awards
How could we answer this without spoiling you? If you don't want to be spoiled then simple as; continue watching the anime and you'll have your answer. If curiosity gets to you then ask the forum and someone will spoil it for you.
Im just curious if it goes deeper into how people get the devil fruits and does it go into how they were made
Its not like i am telling people to tell me the whole story and say "dont spoil it"

Punk Hazard

Immortal
Kin
1,661💸
Kumi
11,569💴
Trait Points
50⚔️
Simply put, as Luffy and crew go on into the world, things get more dangerous. It only appears that Devil Fruits are suddenly being spammed because Luffy and some of his crew came from the weakest sea. It's not really being spammed, it's just that a lot of people with Devil Fruits are powerful and those people are further into the sea.

Edit: Oda also said a certain scientist will explain Devil Fruits and what they really are.

24 12 11 to troll

Legendary
Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
there are loads of people with DF powers , some have explained pasts and some dont , two other people in luffy's crew have their DF explained (you havent seen either of them yet), they go much deeper ; zoan,logia and paramecia DF (will all be explained soon , i try not to spoil things). and also has explained that if one was to possess two devil fruit powers they would die , however there is a case where someone has atleast two for very bizarre reasons yet to be fully explained even in the manga

VongolaX

Legendary
Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
If your weak with DF you barely life, if strong without DF, that means your very important and top 30 strong characters. It is like you need DF to survive and the strong people without it.....i applaud them.