Development

Nizjal

Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Wow this chapter was great, So even though i really like this development With Karin as the mother, am I the only one noticing the Kishimoto trolling?^^
I dont think its a coincidence that suigetsu used a random item from Karins drawer, and Im pretty sure its gonna turn out to be some item from Sasuke that Karin saved.. And that ****ing sucks.
Anyway I just wanted to point out the obvious trolling potential :(

MrSharpner

Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
I just realized that Orochimaru might have taken over Karin's body. He looks young and feminine. Also, when Sasuke got upset and angry at orochimaru, he said to sasuke are you blaming me. He also had a weird look in his eyes. I have a feeling, Salad is what orochimaru really wants. He might've killed Karin or took over her body.

Nizjal

Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
I just realized that Orochimaru might have taken over Karin's body. He looks young and feminine. Also, when Sasuke got upset and angry at orochimaru, he said to sasuke are you blaming me. He also had a weird look in his eyes. I have a feeling, Salad is what orochimaru really wants. He might've killed Karin or took over her body.
Haha yeah maybe!:)