Deva Path (Derp)

EnvyMyApex

Jōnin Strategist 🧠
Veteran
2,234 posts 466 reactions
Joined
Apr 22, 2012
Messages
2,234
Reaction score
466
Status
Offline
Activity Streak
You must be registered for see images


The eyes look stupid lmao, I didn't try too hard on this though. I'm definitely going to make a serious attempt at drawing him in the future.
 
Last edited:

Supermacaquecool

Anbu Operative 🎭
Veteran
3,432 posts 503 reactions
Joined
May 17, 2012
Messages
3,432
Reaction score
503
Status
Offline
Activity Streak
You're right bout the eyes, but I like it still.
I guess if ya like drawing any attemp can be useful for practicing and spotting your mistakes.
 

+Kyon+

Sannin of the Scrolls 📜
Elite
8,384 posts 2,657 reactions
Joined
Apr 30, 2011
Messages
8,384
Reaction score
2,657
Status
Offline
Activity Streak

Yuka

Sannin of the Scrolls 📜
Elite
6,485 posts 1,056 reactions
Joined
Aug 29, 2011
Messages
6,485
Reaction score
1,056
Status
Offline
Activity Streak
very nice drawing
 

Eishi

Leaf Village Regular 🍃
Regular
551 posts 171 reactions
Joined
Feb 16, 2012
Messages
551
Reaction score
171
Status
Offline
Activity Streak

twwial

Leaf Village Regular 🍃
Regular
570 posts 37 reactions
Joined
Jul 4, 2012
Messages
570
Reaction score
37
Status
Offline
Activity Streak
it's good enough
 
Top