Elite
Kin
9,371💸
Kumi
1,003💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Awards
I like the idea of Gotham being a cold world, Alfred doesn't call Bruce master, villains don't guide the plot and you need to build up your reputation with effort and time.

There were people among them who genuinly liked the Batman, but they all had to follow the command of Gordon, and Gordon didn't like him at all.
When Batman came around, it sturred things up, and stirring things up is never a good thing regardless of intention, who did this monster figure think he was?
If it even was a he?
It had taken along time for people to even recognize he existed. But he did.

When they first got the Joker, the police had tried to hose off his white skin, probably just because they thought it was fun, of course the man without a proper name had been caught before, but then he went to the Asylum.
After he escaped he wasn't allowed back there, and the police had not exactly treated him with respect.

For all the fear he caused up close he was not more than a nobody, a man without value, complete garbage, criminal scum.

Of course now that the Joker was gone again, if they caught him, nobody would want him to stay alive any longer. The political leaders wanted him dead, and so did most of the police anyway. If they caught him alive, he wouldn't remain there for very long. If they didn't then the police who would shoot the Joker would probably get a promotion.

It seemed the only creature not willing to hurt him was Batman, and that made him a problem.

These two characters were mysteries, no names, no origins, no common motivations.

For a while it seemed plausible to cooperate with the Batman, he wanted to know more of the Joker, and so did they.

But it didn't help that he hacked into their database. There was no trust estabilished. If the Batman had help it wasn't from the police.

"One day I'm gonna figure you out, and you wont be Batman anymore, you will be a human being."

Chikombo

Elite
Kin
9,371💸
Kumi
1,003💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Awards
Is there going to be a continuation to this? I'm intrigued.
Thank you for asking, I'm not that good at writing I'm just doing this for fun, whenever I have time over I enter this universe and write some stories, they all connect but I havn't thought about doing something chronological.

But maybe I will.