Detective L

Legendary
Kin
2,224💸
Kumi
3,141💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
OC: I assume the first tome can see chakra? I looked through threads to find what all three tomes could do indiviudally and couldnt find it.
--------
Cecilia started at her sensi, seeing a system of lines, blue colored and rushing to different parts of his body.

"The Chakra system," Cecilia said, her eyes glowing up not only from the sharengan but also the excitement from discovering the sharingan.
"I've always dreamed of the network," memories of the countless nights studying the networks filled her head, fantasies of how they would look like in real life did not disappoint, "Does this mean, I've unlocked the sharengan?"

As if what she had just said a few seconds earlier seemed to disappear from her mind, she immediately thought,

Does this mean I'm strong?
It can ;)
”Indeed, you have unlocked the first stage. I remember it fairly well.. although some Uchiha have the capability to unlock it further depending on the trauma experienced. Nonetheless, what can you tell me about the first stage of the Sharingan? And what would you be able to do with it?”

PS: Do some research :)

Also, replies will be faster now, I got my internet back and well adjusted to work lol. Sorry for the delay! Will make up for it.

Reactions: Just_Red