Kin
41๐Ÿ’ธ
Kumi
0๐Ÿ’ด
Trait Points
0โš”๏ธ
1) juugo tried to attack killer bee alone but bee rekt him

Killer bee 1- Taka 0

2) sasuke tried to attack killer bee alone with his sword but bee again rekt him

Killer bee 2- Taka 0

3) suigetsu, sasuke and juugi tried to attack bee all together but bee escaped to a near by hill

Killer bee 3- Taka 0

4) sasuke tried using genjutsu but bee ripped open his chest with lariat

Killer bee 4- Taka 0

5) suigetsu tried to stop bee but bee used bijuudama and rekt him

Killer bee 5- Taka 0

6) sasuke tried using amaterasu on bee and stopping him but bee escaped using tentacle

Killer bee 6- Taka 0

7) taka took the fake killer bee thinking they captured him bit bee went on a vacation after trashing them

Killer bee 7- Taka 0

Discuss :sigar:

Illuminater

Veteran
Kin
0๐Ÿ’ธ
Kumi
0๐Ÿ’ด
Trait Points
0โš”๏ธ
Yeah killerbee really handled them bad. INB4 POST OF AMATERASU. Sorry but Killerbee literally get out of the amaterasu and they didn't even know. Killerbee could've easily stayed in 8 tails bubble mode and killed them all.

Trollkage

Regular
Kin
0๐Ÿ’ธ
Kumi
0๐Ÿ’ด
Trait Points
0โš”๏ธ
This is what I struggle the most with in my faith. I've been hurt so much by things I've been through that I don't know how to forgive. It's easier for me to hold a grudge, cut you off, and pretend as if you're apart of the wall. Everytime I forgive someone they always hurt me worse the next time.
I'd rather to cut you off that way you can't hurt me again. I'm not bitter but I just stop caring about you. I go ghost on people.
I look at it like a crackhead begging for money to go get high. Why would you give them money if you know they're gonna use it for drugs. I can't feel like you arevjust enabling them to hurt you again.

Gemini Uchiha

Regular
Kin
0๐Ÿ’ธ
Kumi
0๐Ÿ’ด
Trait Points
0โš”๏ธ
Taka was clearly outclassed but at the end of the day killer bee at the end said sasuke was one of the strongest opponents he faced. Killer bee just did what most characters should do. Instead of all that talking go straight for the kill and don't hold back.