Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
I could careless about:

Your hate for the last game.
Your hate that it's similar to the last game.
[Insert any other similar hate/gripes]

All I wanna know is...who is interested, what class you like most, and yeah stuff that's positive.​

Reactions: Michael

Michael

Legendary
Kin
104💸
Kumi
21💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Awards
I've been manning the Titan since Destiny beta, so shall I main the Titan in Destiny 2. Titan master race FTW! :win:

I've also preordered D2 already. :sigar:

KcMSean

Regular
Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Im goin with dawnblade. Always loved the warlock. I'll do arcstrider though if i decide to do a second character. Definitely looking forward to it. Soon as they announce the date of the early beta, I'm gonna preorder the $100 edition.

Im Still Robin

Elite
Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Didn't play the first one might pick up 2 on Bnet. I'm torn between Cod: WW2 and Destiny 2. Can't afford both.
Yeah, the Bnet hate though lol people got so salty it wasn't on steam..like no one wants you to break their game. Also you're really torn between COD :|
I've been manning the Titan since Destiny beta, so shall I main the Titan in Destiny 2. Titan master race FTW! :win:

I've also preordered D2 already. :sigar:
This guy ^^^ lol #TitansForever

Did u preorder the one for the one for 100bucks
Yeah, no, warlockmasterrace
Hunter primary Warlock secondary u.u
Warlocks and Hunters are different sides of the same coin :D
Im goin with dawnblade. Always loved the warlock. I'll do arcstrider though if i decide to do a second character. Definitely looking forward to it. Soon as they announce the date of the early beta, I'm gonna preorder the $100 edition.
Yeah, that's right, praise the "Jedi" class. But yeah, all you fools better get the $100 edition or don't even bother buying the game [standard edition] lmao.

Sparks

Regular
Kin
11💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Awards
I always played with the warlock class in Destiny, but eventually I just got bored of the monotony of the game. I'll probably end up getting WWII despite my disappointment by the last several iterations of the game.

Reactions: ~Ethereal~

Styles

Legendary
Kin
16💸
Kumi
9💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
I could careless about:

Your hate for the last game.
Your hate that it's similar to the last game.
[Insert any other similar hate/gripes]

All I wanna know is...who is interested, what class you like most, and yeah stuff that's positive.​
Bruuuh I'm gonna pre-order. Also Hunter ftw.

Shiroyasha

Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Been a Titan since day one. The first time i saw Hammer of Sol, it literally blew my mind hahaha. Pre ordered Destiny 2, and looking forward to both betas so i can try out the Dawnblade, and the new Fist of Havoc. I am so hyped for E3 which is in about 2 weeks, i know that we're definitely getting some new info.

Reactions: ~Ethereal~