Imperious

Regular
Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Let's see how well you know your favorite Naruto character. Use three characters from three different animes to describe your favorite Naruto character.

For example, to describe Itachi I would use:

Byakuya Kuchiha, from Bleach: They both seem to have that stoic, indifferent demeanor, bordering on arrogance at some times. But they both care for their siblings more than they let on. I would also use Sesshōmaru, from Inuyasha, though he doesn't seem to love his brother as much.

Ace D. Portgas, from One Piece
: They both seem display that brotherly sense on responsibility and obligation as the older sibling.

Kiyoshi Teppei, from Kuroko's Basket: Earlier Itachi, before the clan slaughter, seems to display a warm kindness that I would compare to the way Kiyoshi Teppei acts. I would also use Jūshirō Ukitake, from Bleach, but I already used another character from bleach o:

Don't forget to list the full name of the characters you use, and the reasons why you chose them.​

Reactions: Megax Rocker7

Megax Rocker7

Elite
Kin
5💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
I miss these kinds of threads, far better than any of the recent ones.

I'm more of a gamer than an anime watcher, so I'll throw in a video game character.

Sasuke Uchiha:
1-Vergil from the Devil may cry series:
You must be registered for see images

Both are calm, and precise swordsmen of powerful blood, lost almost all of their family members, and were seduced by darkness and thurst for even more power.

Both have a rivalry with their equal or "brother" who's opposite to them in almost every way( Naruto Uzumaki and Dante), both have spikey, slicked back long hair and both were absent throughout their seed's childhood, though Nero never met Vergil at all for that matter.

2-Gouenji Shuuya from Inazuma eleven:

Both are aloof prodigies in their fields, who specialize on using fire and lighting based techniques, their closest friends are loud, energetic, and charismatic goofballs who are famous for never giving up(Naruto Uzumaki and Endou Mamoru, fun fact both Endou and Naruto share the same voice actress), they also share a sick sibling whom they care about more than anything else.

Both of them go through a dark phase in their lives but eventually go back to the light, their hair also falls down in adulthood as opposed to the spikey style they had on their young days.
3-Koji Minamoto from Digimon frontier:

Both are aloof, calm and distant individuals who used to prefer working alone, but warmed up to the their comrades, both have family issues and a sick brother whom they fought against, and are saved by said brother and we're granted their power later on.

They also share a headstrong and loud equal and are the strongest among their peers.(Naruto Uzumaki and Takuya Kanbara, and just like with Endou, Naruto and Takuya are voiced by the same voice actress)

Also, both pairs of rivals can combine their power and create a powerfull form. (Armored Kurama and Susanoomon)

Last edited:
Reactions: Imperious

Team7monaa

Veteran
Kin
1💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Orihime from Bleach and Sakura’s healing properties and love interest role.
Lucy Heartfilia from Fairy Tail and Sakura’s vanity and appearance interest.
Mine from Akame Ga Kill and Sakura they have pinkhair and have a short-fuse.

Imperious

Regular
Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Madara = Aizen
Both masterminds, god level powers, absolute trolls, and should have been the final villains.
I don't know if you can co------*sighs* that's only one anime character, bud. See the example I gave in the original post? It should be like that. Good job anyway.​